2014 Dodge Grand Caravan

Available in 3 styles:  2011 Dodge Grand Caravan FWD Passenger Van shown
Starting MSRP

17 city / 25 hwy

Overall

Do not waste your time or money

by Frotaine from Michigan | June 9, 2015

The reliability on this car is zero. If you look up some of the complaints they all deal with Transmission, Brakes, or electrical issues. Cheap car, but the accessories are cheap also and is very expensive to repair. The warranty is not that great with lots of loopholes.

2014 Grand Caravan

by JHG from Tulsa, OK | April 19, 2015

I've had minivans since the 90's, the first time I noticed that a full sheet of plywood would lay down flat through the tailgate door and still let the tailgate shut. I've had the 06 version, liked it very much, plywood measurement still in tack. Tried a 08 version, did NOT like at all, after 9 months of replacin brakes that wore out too soon and cost more than they should have to repair, etc., I returned if for an 05, I disliked the newer one with the cheaper transmission so much. The 05 one finally wore out and I needed another one. Bought this 2014 version 6 months ago. Performance problems fixed, different breaking systems and transmission seem fine, best looking version I've ever had, its a white working minivan and it is constantly getting compliments from people I work with?!?! The plywood trick still works, HOWEVER, Dodge did shrink the top of the tailgate opening a bit and that's too bad. for example, I was able to fit a full size box and top mattress in the 04 - 07 version, but the 2008 and up tailgate has too much plastic around the ceiling area of the tailgate opening to allow the same usage of space. It is still big enough to allow one mattress at a time or a refrigerator size box to be slide in, but the mattresses that go from corner to corner will not allow two at a time anymore. All that aside, even though I use my minivan for work AND family, I very much like the 2014 version. I would buy again.

2nd Grand Caravan - can't beat the value

by MsKris from | December 18, 2014

Just traded in my 2006 for a 2014 SE 30th anniversary edition. Really happy with it. I think the exterior is the best looking of all the minivans out there right now.

DODGE CARAVAN IS BEST

by KARINA from SEATTLE,WA | September 20, 2014

I LIKE MY NEW 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan! THANK YOU SANDY,THANK YOU GREG,THANK YOU MELVIN.THANK YOU AUTONATION CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP RAM IN SEATTLE,FOR YOUR EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE! I WILL BE RECOMMENDING AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Seattle TO EVERYONE!!!

second timer

by biill from Springfield, Missouri | August 25, 2014

Yes I have purchased a 2014 Grand Caravan. his is my second one to own and both were new. My first one had "the works" while this new one does not have leather and power seats. It does have adjustable steering wheel. Anew feature is the removable center seats. My deceased wife would rather drive the van than her Lincoln. She would set up higher and be able to see for better driving. Gas mileage is better than the Lincoln .Radio controls are also on the steering wheel so you can control the radio without removing yours your hands from the wheel. I would recommend it for any family.

Incredible Value and Economy

by Pablo from San Antonio, TX | August 19, 2014

I've owned Chrysler minivans since 2000, all of which have been Town and Country models. I've been very happy with all of them, and this is my first Dodge, but I must admit, I'm impressed. Gas Mileage is amazing...19-21mpg in town, 24-28mpg on the highway. The ride is tight, and quiet. My wife has a Lexus RX-350, and I'm impressed that a car with less than half the MSRP can be a good as the Caravan is! My few complaints so far are that for a passenger van and a cargo hauler, there are few places to tie down cargo, especially along the outer interior panels of the van. I'd like to add some tie-down tabs, but am afraid to drill into the side panels out of fear of hitting some critical wiring. I'd recommend 4 sets of recessed D rings as a minimum. The computer display on the SE model is microscopic, and shows MPG, DTE, etc. It basicially uses the odometer display. I'm certain that the designers could have created a larger, more colorful display in the room available. The cruise symbol is so tiny, it is very difficult to see. Overall, I'm very impressed with my purchase. Adjusted for inflation, it is less expensive than its predecessors, has more features, provides greater safety and has better gas mileage. That's what Value is all about.

good so far

by Ben from Woodstock, Ga | July 20, 2014

I dont think we have more than 700 miles on the car so far,but so far Ive taken it in for warped brake rotors. They were hopefully just a fluke, but everything else is great. Love the utility. The power is surprising and that 6th gear is a god-send. Knowing what i know now, i would do it again. We tend to hang on to vehicles for a long time.

Grand Grand Van

by Car Nut - Grampa Chauffeur from Asheville, NC | July 3, 2014

Car delivers what was expected and better performance than experienced with previous Chrysler van. 3.6 V6 is great with 6 speed tranny. Good mileage and very good pick up for a van.

smooth ride with good power

by Busy Lady from jacksonville, nc | June 13, 2014

Enjoy my new van's power and handling, love it, but the interior has a few glitches. The drivers seat cover has come out on the side at the plastic frame when I get in at times. The interior lift gate light has fallen out of its frame hanging by the wires. It was easily snapped back in, but it just made me uneasy about how the rest of the interior was going to hold up considering I only have 1500 miles on it. As an overall review, I would buy this vehicle again.

LOVE IT!

by Cheapdiva from Milwaukee, WI | June 8, 2014

I drove a Grand Voyager for 10 years, then a SUV for 10 years. Obviously, I hang on to vehicles I like! I bought the 30th Anniversary edition of the Caravan last month and am thrilled with it. Stow and Go seating is wonderful as I deal in antiques and can easily accommodate large furniture pieces without having to remove the seats and store them. Plenty of power ports, handles we'll, great storage and comfortable. Very happy with this vehicle.