2014 Dodge Grand Caravan

17 city / 25 hwy

Overall

2nd Grand Caravan - can't beat the value

by MsKris from | December 18, 2014

Just traded in my 2006 for a 2014 SE 30th anniversary edition. Really happy with it. I think the exterior is the best looking of all the minivans out there right now.

DODGE CARAVAN IS BEST

by KARINA from SEATTLE,WA | September 20, 2014

I LIKE MY NEW 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan! THANK YOU SANDY,THANK YOU GREG,THANK YOU MELVIN.THANK YOU AUTONATION CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP RAM IN SEATTLE,FOR YOUR EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE! I WILL BE RECOMMENDING AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Seattle TO EVERYONE!!!

second timer

by biill from Springfield, Missouri | August 25, 2014

Yes I have purchased a 2014 Grand Caravan. his is my second one to own and both were new. My first one had "the works" while this new one does not have leather and power seats. It does have adjustable steering wheel. Anew feature is the removable center seats. My deceased wife would rather drive the van than her Lincoln. She would set up higher and be able to see for better driving. Gas mileage is better than the Lincoln .Radio controls are also on the steering wheel so you can control the radio without removing yours your hands from the wheel. I would recommend it for any family.

Incredible Value and Economy

by Pablo from San Antonio, TX | August 19, 2014

I've owned Chrysler minivans since 2000, all of which have been Town and Country models. I've been very happy with all of them, and this is my first Dodge, but I must admit, I'm impressed. Gas Mileage is amazing...19-21mpg in town, 24-28mpg on the highway. The ride is tight, and quiet. My wife has a Lexus RX-350, and I'm impressed that a car with less than half the MSRP can be a good as the Caravan is! My few complaints so far are that for a passenger van and a cargo hauler, there are few places to tie down cargo, especially along the outer interior panels of the van. I'd like to add some tie-down tabs, but am afraid to drill into the side panels out of fear of hitting some critical wiring. I'd recommend 4 sets of recessed D rings as a minimum. The computer display on the SE model is microscopic, and shows MPG, DTE, etc. It basicially uses the odometer display. I'm certain that the designers could have created a larger, more colorful display in the room available. The cruise symbol is so tiny, it is very difficult to see. Overall, I'm very impressed with my purchase. Adjusted for inflation, it is less expensive than its predecessors, has more features, provides greater safety and has better gas mileage. That's what Value is all about.

good so far

by Ben from Woodstock, Ga | July 20, 2014

I dont think we have more than 700 miles on the car so far,but so far Ive taken it in for warped brake rotors. They were hopefully just a fluke, but everything else is great. Love the utility. The power is surprising and that 6th gear is a god-send. Knowing what i know now, i would do it again. We tend to hang on to vehicles for a long time.

Grand Grand Van

by Car Nut - Grampa Chauffeur from Asheville, NC | July 3, 2014

Car delivers what was expected and better performance than experienced with previous Chrysler van. 3.6 V6 is great with 6 speed tranny. Good mileage and very good pick up for a van.

smooth ride with good power

by Busy Lady from jacksonville, nc | June 13, 2014

Enjoy my new van's power and handling, love it, but the interior has a few glitches. The drivers seat cover has come out on the side at the plastic frame when I get in at times. The interior lift gate light has fallen out of its frame hanging by the wires. It was easily snapped back in, but it just made me uneasy about how the rest of the interior was going to hold up considering I only have 1500 miles on it. As an overall review, I would buy this vehicle again.

LOVE IT!

by Cheapdiva from Milwaukee, WI | June 8, 2014

I drove a Grand Voyager for 10 years, then a SUV for 10 years. Obviously, I hang on to vehicles I like! I bought the 30th Anniversary edition of the Caravan last month and am thrilled with it. Stow and Go seating is wonderful as I deal in antiques and can easily accommodate large furniture pieces without having to remove the seats and store them. Plenty of power ports, handles we'll, great storage and comfortable. Very happy with this vehicle.

love it no regrets

by kristinamm28 from HAMILTON, OHIO | June 6, 2014

R/T Dodge Grand caravan has features that matter. DVD player comes with wireless headphones, awesome. Heated steering wheel and first and 2nd row heated seats. Stow and go, all of the 2nd and 3rd row can be easily stored in the floor of the car making lots of space like a truck has. Has a large backup camera, a must have for us although it is very easy to see out windows into blind spots. automatic lift gate and side doors are great, a lot of easy options to open the automatic doors. It has a 40gb hard drive to store music and photos. navigation is nice and easy too, we love the go home feature. has safety features so no hands or fingers get smashed. The sliding doors have large windows that roll down 3rd row windows open too. all the back seats have window shades as well. It has a lot of storage space and compartments. easy to drive. I do have one complaint, when you are stopped on a hill and let off the gas to begin forward the van seems to roll backward, that has rarely happened with other vehicles. It has a remote start.

New Parents seeking van with stow away seating

by New Dodge Grand Caravan SXT Owner from Chicago | June 5, 2014

Just had the birth of our baby daughter and needed to get a new van to transport the family. Our major priority for the van was to have 2nd and 3rd row stow away seating and the Dodge and Chrysler Grand Caravan and Town and Country vans were the only models that had that feature. I have two married siblings who will be moving from their apartments into their own homes in a year or two and knowing we could easily stow away the seats to help move their stuff made the selection of the Grand Caravan an easy choice for us. Also makes it very easy for me to transport stuff when the extra space is needed. Our previous van did not have stow away seating and taking out the 2nd row bucket seats and 3rd row bench seats was always a chore. The SXT model had all the bells and whistles we wanted in a van. Have only had the van for 12 days but so far my wife and I love it. It rides well, is quiet, the engine has been smooth with plenty of power to spare on the expressway. The seats are very comfortable and my wife loves the Uconnect hands free feature, the power sliding doors and liftgate, power windows, 3 zone AC temperature control, the remote start system, and the power seat and lumbar adjust on the driver's seat. All in all, we are very pleased with our purchase.