We've given this page a whole new look

View the new design

2015 Dodge Grand Caravan

2015 Dodge Grand Caravan
Available in 3 styles:  2011 Dodge Grand Caravan Passenger Van shown
Starting MSRP

17 city / 25 hwy

Overall

Great van for the money!!

by new van lover from North Carolina | November 9, 2015

I purchased a new 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan and am so pleased with it. For the money you can not find a better vehicle on the road. It is perfect for a family or if you just want the extra space. I love the stow and go rear seats that fold down to give extra space. The middle bench seat is super comfortable. The mileage is better than the sticker reads for me so far. I am averaging about 27 miles a gallon!!

Just What I Wanted

by PJ from New Jersey | September 30, 2015

The new Dodge Caravan that I just purchased is the car that I wanted! Since it was bought so late in the season I had to have some features that I might NOT gotten but I do enjoy them now that I have the car, I did not rate the reliability because I just got the car but based on past purchases this will be great. I did pay more than I expected to but I got want I wanted.

newride

by wobbler from Hartland WI | September 25, 2015

Just purchase anew Grand Caravan. Like the color and had heated seats installed. So far running great, good pickup on acceleration, handling for a vehicle of its size.

Love my Dodge Grand Caravan

by Rjs from Plainfield, IL | September 18, 2015

We purchased a 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan because of its good looks, great ride and large interior space. We recently took a road trip and it handles beautifully with a smooth comfortable ride. I love that all the seats adjust so there is plenty of legroom in every seat. Another great feature is that all the rear seats fold into the floor to make a huge flat area if you need to haul items. The sound system is awesome and again I have to say the ride is wonderful. This vehicle is a pleasure to drive.

Dodge Mobile

by van from knox, indiana | August 18, 2015

I love the stow and go seats and the uconnect radio it was great being able to get all of the family in one vehicle to go to the beach and was easy to clean up. It drives good adn the dual air is so awesome as I am always cold and my husband is always hot. lots of cup holders and love the lights.

Handy

by Joe from Kentucky | June 29, 2015

This is my first mini van. Never thought I would own one but I'm actually starting to like it. It is used as a family vehicle and it fits that bill perfectly. It's so easy to get the kids in and out and no more struggling with loading strollers, coolers, picnic baskets etc. makes me wanna take the family on more trips.

first new car purchase since the 80's

by soccer mom & dad from Johnson City, NY | April 4, 2015

we were tired of driving someone else's "hand me down" and had finally reached a point in our lives where we could afford a new vehicle rather than used. after a considerable amount of research we had it narrowed down to a couple of brands. an unexpected family emergency required a trip 3k miles from home so we opted to rent a vehicle. one of the choices we were considering, the Dodge grand caravan, was available to rent. although this was last years model and had about 20k miles on the odometer we figured it would give us some idea about the quality of the vehicle. much to our delight it performed flawlessly and we reached our destination and returned without incident. we really enjoyed traveling in it and found it to be a very comfortable vehicle to drive long distances. with that in mind, we set out to purchase our own and have be incredibly happy with our choice. in my humble opinion, I believe this Dodge product to be the superior choice.

Own it for just a few days

by ka4px from Lugoff SC | March 28, 2015

It is a much easier to drive than my Avenger, entry is easier and it will carry my power chair on the inside. The minivan handles better and seem to have a lot more power without turbo lag. I am very happy and would recommend it so far to a friend. I m also happy with the warranty and so far lack of major recalls unlike my Avenger. The dealer was great and made me an offer on a minimum feature van that was looking for a buyer that I couldn't refuse.

Little Red Wagon

by Mjolnir from Central Washington | February 16, 2015

Looks good, Drives good. Feel it was a fair price. Love the power side and rear wing windows. I tend to keep my vehicles for a long time so Ii was glad to hear my power train warranty was for five years.

Happy with new van

by Big Red from Carnegie, pa | July 31, 2014

We live in Carnegie and I dealt w/five dealerships lookin for our new red van. The trip out to Ron Lewis in Cranberry was well worth the drive. The staff is wonderful! Professional but friendly. James Widlicka took great care of us. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone lookin to buy a new car