2015 Dodge Grand Caravan

17 city / 25 hwy

Overall

Handy

by Joe from Kentucky | June 29, 2015

This is my first mini van. Never thought I would own one but I'm actually starting to like it. It is used as a family vehicle and it fits that bill perfectly. It's so easy to get the kids in and out and no more struggling with loading strollers, coolers, picnic baskets etc. makes me wanna take the family on more trips.

first new car purchase since the 80's

by soccer mom & dad from Johnson City, NY | April 4, 2015

we were tired of driving someone else's "hand me down" and had finally reached a point in our lives where we could afford a new vehicle rather than used. after a considerable amount of research we had it narrowed down to a couple of brands. an unexpected family emergency required a trip 3k miles from home so we opted to rent a vehicle. one of the choices we were considering, the Dodge grand caravan, was available to rent. although this was last years model and had about 20k miles on the odometer we figured it would give us some idea about the quality of the vehicle. much to our delight it performed flawlessly and we reached our destination and returned without incident. we really enjoyed traveling in it and found it to be a very comfortable vehicle to drive long distances. with that in mind, we set out to purchase our own and have be incredibly happy with our choice. in my humble opinion, I believe this Dodge product to be the superior choice.

Own it for just a few days

by ka4px from Lugoff SC | March 28, 2015

It is a much easier to drive than my Avenger, entry is easier and it will carry my power chair on the inside. The minivan handles better and seem to have a lot more power without turbo lag. I am very happy and would recommend it so far to a friend. I m also happy with the warranty and so far lack of major recalls unlike my Avenger. The dealer was great and made me an offer on a minimum feature van that was looking for a buyer that I couldn't refuse.

Little Red Wagon

by Mjolnir from Central Washington | February 16, 2015

Looks good, Drives good. Feel it was a fair price. Love the power side and rear wing windows. I tend to keep my vehicles for a long time so Ii was glad to hear my power train warranty was for five years.

Happy with new van

by Big Red from Carnegie, pa | July 31, 2014

We live in Carnegie and I dealt w/five dealerships lookin for our new red van. The trip out to Ron Lewis in Cranberry was well worth the drive. The staff is wonderful! Professional but friendly. James Widlicka took great care of us. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone lookin to buy a new car