1996 Dodge Intrepid

19 city / 27 hwy

Overall

you'll be fixin everything

by billman from boston,MA | November 13, 2013

strut rusted apart-destroyed tire (replaced tire and strut), rear brake lines were gone, strut links, ball joint, IAC valve, catalytic converter leaks, subframe bushings, starter, MAP sensor, lights are worst design EVER-broken because of dainty connectors, cassette player doesn't work, window wiper arm screwy, gas gauge doesn't work, fuel injector rings, spark plug tube rings, rack and pinion bushings (worst design)

Reliable Student Car

by High School Student from Sacramento, CA | April 28, 2013

When my grandfather passed away I was willed his 1996 Dodge Intrepid. I was a little weary at first with the car being the same age as me but I was happy I had a car. After driving it I started to love it, I loved the smoothness of the car on the road. I got great mileage compared to most of my friends with newer cars. As I was getting really attached to my car, it was totaled when someone hit me head on. Thankfully the airbags deployed and I only had some bruises on my leg. This car has an extremely dependable front body so that when it gets hit, the length prevents significant damage to the driver and passenger. An extremely dependable car that I had no problems with.

horrible vechile: very unreliable

by guy t. no from MI | June 25, 2009

lets see, the seat is broke which i research and happens often. wont start if its cold. leaky power steering line, leaky trans. line. had to replace fuel pump, and alternator. some how broke stabalizing arm.the worst mpg on any car i had, between 18- 19 mpg. interior light are messed up some times they stay on sometimes wont go off. blinker dont work right.idles @ 1800 rmps. i paid $2400 for the worst car i ever owned. i had a car for $600 that was better than this one

Good first ca.

by Car Expert from | November 6, 2008

This was my first car and it was a good one too. My insurance was cheep and I was very supprised at the 3.3l v6 engine gave me. One of my friends that did not like it and kind of made fun of me was shocked at the power that came with the car when I had punched it. I would definatly recomend this car.

So Great I Had To Buy Another

by Mummeegee from Mississippi | April 2, 2007

I loved this car so much that I had to buy another after my first one was totaled in an accident. This is a very good car for travelling and everyday life.

Featured Services for this Dodge Intrepid