2014 Dodge Journey

See Photos & Videos

Overall

My Journey

by The Golfer from Aberdeen N.C | July 21, 2014

I traded my saturn in at the dodge dealer expecting to get a dodge ram truck. But I test drove some other vehicles and the journey was great for the grandchildren, And the comfort is really nice. The vehicle is very tight know noice very smooth ride. This journey has the 4 cylinder has alot of power I dont gun it and race like my younger years. I have about 300 miles on it at this time I am very pleased with the journey so far.

Extremely Happy with my 2014 Dodge Journey

by Frederick from Brooklyn Park, MN | June 25, 2014

The choice to purchase this vehicle was excellent!!! 2014 Dodge Journey Limited AWD w/ 3rd row seat Stylish/Comfort/Technology/Roominess/Performance/Storage Elegant Tan Leather Seating/Heated Seats & Steering Wheel/Sound and Cruise controls convenient/Extra storage in floors of passenger and cargo area. The only thing it lacked when purchased was trailer towing pkg., Got a class three with instillation & wiring $ 400.00. This vehicle out-shined Ford, Buick, GM and Chevrolet Combined Rebates and Discounts $ 8,000.00 Chevrolet/GMC/Buick could not even be driven because of recalls... Dealer couldn't allow test drv. Ford Grossly Over Priced... My Dodge Journey out performs all of them and far less money than the others. Only negative is fuel economy, but the others were the same...

Nice..but not great gas mileage

by Red Journey from Chiefland, FL | June 10, 2014

There is a lot of room and the journey has a great sporty look, however I would love better gas mileage.

Reliable MOPAR

by MOPAR mulier from Tulsa OK | May 11, 2014

The 2014 Dodge Journey AWD XLT has all the interior bells and whistles a girl could ask for. It's quiet ride is awesome. The Alpine stereo comes with a year's free Sirius. The 3.6L truck engine allows for easy trailer/toy hauling. The leather is soft, quality product. I'm loving my new purchase. I would like to have seen more chrome on the outside, but I can customize that.

journey sxt

by grouse hunter from Kaukauna, Wi | April 11, 2014

Solid as a rock. No rattles, squeaks or wind noise at doors and windows. Responsive steering. I have driven only 600 miles and so far no complaints.

mrs

by denise from colorado | April 8, 2014

The dealer would not give me a car unless i gave more than $5000 down. They refused to help me get into a car. Very rude at perkins in colorado springs!!!

Surprisingly Good Vehicle!

by 1st Time Dodge Owner from Gallatin, TN | April 4, 2014

I bought my new Journey in December of 2013 - had it less than a week before I had to take it back to the dealer because of an issue with the brakes. They took about 10 days to fix it (dropped it off on NYE). Since getting it back I haven't had an issue. I've taken it on 2 long road trips - it is comfortable and I LOVE the way it looks. It's not great on gas, but I am getting better mileage than expected. I'm averaging 24 city/27 hwy. It doesn't accelerate well when the air is running - it tends to hesitate a bit, as if asking, "are you sure you want to do that?!" but I suppose that's expected with any large 4 cylinder. Overall, I am very happy with this vehicle.

Love It !!!

by Family Car from TENNESSEE | March 31, 2014

I went too Dodge ,in Columbia Tenn Ya'll are sales lady was AMAZING she was so kind the kids LOVE her she was ALL ABOUT HELPING us and NOT the sale Randee Gordon we THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH <3 !!! See you Soon !!! It drives AMAZING the GAS is GREAT and THE FAMILY LOVES IT !!!.... DEFINATETLEY THE VEHICLE TOO BUY !!!

Great Value

by Dandy Dad from Wilmington, DE | March 15, 2014

I have only had my 2014 Dodge Journey a month but so far I am very happy with it. I did extensive research and compared the Journey to the Chevy Equinox, Ford Escape, Honda CRV and Toyota RAV. The Journey was thousands less for a well equipped model. My model is a SXT with the Pennstar V-6 and all wheel drive. It has many nice amenities (heated seats, heated steering wheel and many storage bins) and if you have kids the third row seat will be a big plus. Before going for a name brand import I suggest you test drive the Journey.

Dodge Journey

by Len from Denver, Colo | February 25, 2014

good standard features 4 cylinder engine has plenty of power and zip good cargo capacity, especially when you don't have a truck