2015 Dodge Journey

Starting MSRP

Overall

2015 Dodge Journey SXT AWD

by RJB from Corcoran, MN | March 16, 2016

This has been a great vehicle for me. It is fun to drive and handles the snow really well. I took it on a trip from MN to Florida and it performed flawlessly with good gas mileage and comfort. The features are easy to use and well thought out. It was a great deal and I don't regret it.

annoying gear noise

by alesper from Chesterfield, MO | December 4, 2015

Bought new summer of 2015, everything good except an annoying gear(tire?) whine at 65-70 mph. Dealer cannot fix. I cannot wait to trade in for something else.

Dodge Journey from Earnhardt

by EMS from AZ | October 29, 2015

Earnhardt Arizona is where I purchased my Journey. My Salesman was Pete Johnson and he was great! I love my Journey and enjoy driving it everyday.

best value for your dollar

by happy camper from anderson, SC | October 7, 2015

I have just rolled to 6000 miles on my 2015 Dodge Journey and so far I have only one complaint. My complaint is only my complaint and it's the bottom of the front door jam, its 11 inches wide to the seat to the outer edge of the door jam..My mother is 84 and short and she has a hard time getting in and out of it. That's been my only complaint about it. But have to say it rides great, very comfortable, quiet, good MPG at 22 around town and 28 on the open road @70 with the 2.4 engine. I seem to have gotten lazy leaving the key in my pocket to open the doors and starting it which I really like and great sound system. From the experts point of view, its showing it's age to the new SUV's out there but IMO the new stuff all looks the same.

Overlooked value and style .

by neetneet from Rockford,Il | September 7, 2015

Researched and looked at this car for over a year. Happen to stop by dealership with a friend checking out another vehicle and left with a new 2015 Dodge Crossroad. Drives very nicely, roomy, sporty looking and so glad I finally purchased.

2015 DODGE JOURNEY R/T

by COBRA from Northside Chicago | July 30, 2015

Bought this car for wife.Her 14 year old durango r/t was getting bad / rusty and 9 miles to the gallon was no help either.Did alot of homework on this journey r/t.Got a great deal on it.awd,v6,front and rear air,airbags everwhere,even in back.Ton of storage,even in the floor theres storage compartments.easy to drive,great viewing out front.back up camera comes up on 8.5" display which helps her park.19' wheels.big brakes,factory remote start.She loves it.Rear dvd player for kids,rear heat/ac .Tinted windows are nice.Heated steering wheel,sunroof.Easy to set up your phone thru the car,make calls,answer calls,read text's out loud,very cool.Neat thing is you keep key fob in your pocket/purse and just press brake and push start button to start car.Lighting is good,open doors and lighting is good.The 3.6l engine is new type,not like older 3.3/3.6l engine.Quiet motor,almost 300hp,cvt trans,you feel no shifting,awd is good,and she really moves and handles well.Alot different that the 14 year old tank but well worth it.

BEST SUV EVER

by JOURNEY LOVE from HARTFORD AL | May 29, 2015

I CANT BELIEVE HOW AWSOME THIS CAR IS, DRIVES LIKE A MILLION DOLLAR CAR, WILL DEFINITLY BUY ANOTHER!

What I Wanted

by BE-ANE from Indiana, PA | February 15, 2015

I had this car in mind for the last year. I liked the idea that it is affordable, roomy and has nice eye appeal. So far, it has been a pleasure to drive. I need to get used to all the "gadgets'.

2015 Dodge Journey Excellent Choice

by Journey Fan from Southern Illinois | November 10, 2014

For the price, this drives like a luxury car/truck. It has lots of head and leg room for our tall family. It has 3rd row seating and sits 7 comfortably. I love the computer screen which has all the bells and whistles including DVD player. Hands-free Bluetooth, free Sirius satellite for a year (which includes for laptops and iphones) and average gas mileage for me so far is 23 mpg. I recommend this to anyone wanting a comfortable family vehicle with tons of storage space. I even got the fog lights which make it look sportier than it would without them. Great warranties: 3year/36000 mile and 100,000 mile on powertrain.