2006 Dodge Magnum

See Photos & Videos

Overall

dodge srt8 magnum

by nell from maryland | June 12, 2013

great car and thanks cars.com for the help.ive been wanting this car for 5 years now and cars .com help me cut out the middle man and save money ,time,and gas looking

Loaded 2006 Dodge Magnum R/T AWD

by Magnum from Chicago, IL | June 2, 2013

Recently purchased a 2006 Dodge Magnum with just under 60K miles. Car drives great and is extremely comfortable. Vehicle has just about every option, but I would not necessarily recommend every option. My Magnum came with GPS/rear seat DVD. The rear DVD is great for the kids, and works great, but already looks dated. The GPS is outdated, not touch screen (although I keep trying to instinctively touch the screen) and the maps are already old, it does not have traffic and is expensive to update. This is as expected for a 2006, but the technology is definitely not work paying a premium. Outside of these minor quarks. I love driving the car and expect to get several years our of it. The R/T is a blast without being overpowering. Cargo space is great and provides a nice alternative if you're looking to avoid a SUV or minivan.

Very nice car

by Magnum from Quartzsite, Az | April 9, 2013

I just purchased my first Magnum and so far we love it.. It's very sporty but extremely comfortable.. We have been looking at Magnums do to having a family for awhile and we finally pulled the trigger. One of my best purchases..

fun car

by the wife likes it fast from mpls, MN | March 12, 2013

great car/grocery getter im not worried about the gas but it can use some if you wanna go fast. pulls my snomos like a dream

Fantastic Car

by SFaid from Macungie, PA | December 28, 2012

We bought this 2006 R/T 5.7 AWD new in 2007. Best decision we ever made. With over 90,000 miles on the vehicle we have replaced the tires, wiper blades, 1 tie rod end, and the radiator. Yes, still on the original brakes, and I am not easy on them. We have a new 4x4 Ram, but if we are taking a trip in bad weather we take the Magnum. This thing is a monster in snow. I stuck in once. I drove 12 miles with a foot of snow on the ground and got to within a block of the house. (Shouldn't have stopped at that uphill corner). You can run a snowy turnpike at normal speeds without a worry. Use cruise, it will detect a spin and let off the gas quicker than you can, Amazing. As for space, we have hauled more than you could imagine. 10' 2x4s "IN" the car with doors/windows closed. About the only thing it can't haul is a 4x8 sheet of plywood. Looking to buy a second one just for fun. Maybe an SRT.

The Whole Family Loves This Car!!!!

by Red from Waterford, Ca | December 12, 2012

We just purchased a 2006 Dodge Magnum SXT and we love it. It is a very comfortable. Very spacious inside. I was amazed on the cars performance!! Excellent get up and go power!! I would recommend this vehicle to anyone.

love my magnum

by scott from monroe N.C | May 14, 2012

I was looking at mustangs 06 to 08 but had a hard time finding one that didn't seemeed wrecked or have some issue. I saw my magnum and test drove it and it rode and handled better than anything else I drove so im glad I tried it i'll never look back.

Great Car

by petey from Severn,MD | April 17, 2012

Honestly with 3 children and a lot of traveling this is a overall great reliable car! Not only is it a spacious car but when you drive it it feels like your floating.. very smooth.

BEST CAR EVER!

by Tuna from SOUTHERN MINNESOTA | March 19, 2012

I have literally owned hundreds of cars over the past 40 years (was in the automobile business) and this 5.7 Hemi powered Magnum R/T is by far my favorite automobile ever owned! And this is coming from a guy who use to own and drive the muscle cars of the sixty's and seventies (including 426 hemi cars!). They never built a gtx for roadrunner that can handle like this car does! Absolutely love it! Buy one, and join the fun!

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by proudnout2 from elk grove california | January 22, 2012

this car meets and exceeds anything i could have hope for. i had a 2007 magnum fight off the show room floor andi was hit in the left frony bumper and it was a total wreak i was thinking about buying a mercedes but i loved my magnumso much i went out and bought another one and i so happy i did

Featured Services for this Dodge Magnum