2007 Dodge Magnum

Available in 5 styles:  2007 Dodge Magnum 4dr RWD Wagon shown

Overall

My 2007 Magnum

by FloridaKrakker from Sarasota, Florida | August 3, 2014

I love my Magnum - like the previous man posted, I'm 6'+, and have always preferred/needed big buggies! I need the leg room, and although I have an SXT, the 6 Cyl performs nicely! I'll keep it, but anxious to see the next generation of the Challenger.....yummmm! I heard it was gonna be a resurrection of the old '70s 'Cuda! I'm hangin' onto my Mag 'til then.....unless I can shell out the $ for a Challenger! Hey, I have a F-150 that I love, but I still like Mopar too & other cool & fun buggies! I'm still getting offers to buy the Mag - I hope you guys enjoy yours, especially if you are lucky enough to have a R/T ! Cheers from Florida!

so good, reliable and practical!!

by luchi&cars from palm desert, CA | April 9, 2012

there is no other car like this on the market. combines a well balace mix between SUV and sedan. the best and most practical car i've ever owned!

I love this car!

by SRT8 from Wisconsin | July 21, 2011

I've had my Magnum SRT8 for 3 months now and absolutely love it! I wanted a large car with room for the family, but thought I would be uncomfortable driving one since I'm used to small cars. To my suprise the car handles great and is a blast to drive. It's the best I could have hoped for; a hot rod family cruiser.

not much i would change

by magnum fan from pgh, pa | March 21, 2011

i bought an 08 magnum se in 09. i have loved it from the day i bought it. i just wish it had more power. that being the case i'm selling it and looking for an srt8. the magnum has the perfect amount of room and size. it is a great looking car with a ton of potential. i would love nothing more than to find the right one for me.

Traded in my 96 Vette, CE, LT4, 6 speed

by 57T210 from Maryland | February 24, 2011

and haven't looked back. 2007 Dodge Magnum R/T, 5.7L Hemi, 350 HP, 5 spd. paddle shift, leather interior...very fun and comfortable to drive. Lots of interior room and 23 mpg on the highway. Crazy acceleration when manually shifting through the gears!! Traction control (that can be disengaged) is very nice. Blue tooth compatible is built into the controls for 'hands free' talking through the car's audio system. Wonderful vehicle!!!

I love this car!!!

by blueeyedsoutherngirl from Aynor, SC | July 15, 2009

I've owned this car for about three months now, I read all of the reviews before I purchased this car. I got it at a steal. I wish I could have gotten more of the upgrades that I've gotten used to through the years. Like leather and sunroof and the radio controls on the steering wheel, but to get those upgrades I would have had to purchase the hemi, which wasn't in my budget nor did it make sense with gas prices on the rollarcoaster ride these days. And it has hub caps, I had no clue that they still made those things anymore! That was a major disapointment for me, but upgrading the rims isn't that costly. I absoulty love my car though, it's as good on gas as my Impala, but it's roomy like an SUV with out feeling like a bus. It lacks a bit in power with the small v6 but don't get me wrong it has enough power to move the car with no problem. It's slower at the start but it has more power on top end.

Best car I have had.

by wesme22 from Springfield, Or | June 7, 2009

I bought my 07 Magnum in Nov. of 08 and for the past 6 months it has been the best car that I have owned in the 15 years that I have been driving. This car had 34,000 miles on it when I got it and you would think it had 0. I hope to put alot more on this beautiful car. I can trust this car in the city or on the hiway with no problems.

Great Car

by hemiwagon from Colorado | March 18, 2009

I just bought my 07 R/T AWD Magnum last Nov. of O8 and I love it. I have traded 5 vehicles in the last 5 years and I believe I will be keeping my magnum for a while. I am 6'3" and I fit in great with plenty of room for my tall friends in the back. It definitly has the speed that you need and gets average gas mileage. I previously owned an 06 pathfinder and believe it or not this gets better gas mileage. I have put my own touches on the mag. and I love the look. I bought the car with 3800 miles on it and have 6,000 on it now so it is still being broken in. Great car for the money!

I Love My Hemi

by Runninone8 from Eastpointe, MI | January 19, 2009

I special ordered my 05 R/T with tons of toys. The heated seats are the best. I absolutely LOVE my car. I have had no problems with anything. I've had it 4 years now and still love it! It handles and holds the road perfectly not to mention the great power of the HEMI. Gas mileage is pretty good for a car with guts, 17 City 23 Hwy. People stare at me all the time, it is a BEAUTIFUL car!

overall review

by Jason from Merrillville, In | November 16, 2008

I bought my 2007 Dodge Magnum SXT Dec 07'. I enjoy the car overall. I'm 6'3" and I fit comfortably in the front seat as well as the back set. The cargo room in the back once you let the seats down is great. It almost reminds of the old el camino. I've hauled wood for a deck, and I've moved my sister's furniture. The power is respectable. Although you won't peal rubber from a take off, you won't be left behind either. My car has 250 horses and the torque to match, and it passes on the expressway with ease. I've driven thru a Chicago winter. Not once did I get stuck nor did I slide out of control. My magnum is rear wheel drive and although I'm a good driver the car handles well in the snow as well as dry pavement. Everybody likes my car, they think it's a cool design and I must agree. However I did have a transmission leak. The seal or o ring was leaking a little, the dealer knew exactly what I was talking about when I called and they replaced the seal;it was still under warranty and I haven't had a problem since. I currently have 36k miles on the car and I hope to get 200k miles on it just like I did with my 1996 Buick Riviera. Yes I drive a lot of miles. Also the attenna being mounted to the window is not such a good idea, because when you turn on the defogger the radio station doesn't come in as clear. Other than the transmission issue and the defogger. I haven't had any trouble with it nor any complaints.

Featured Services for this Dodge Magnum