2001 Dodge Neon

See Photos & Videos

Overall

My first car Dodge neon

by Neon from | January 14, 2014

my car is a black 2001 dodge neon and it is extremely reliable. I have not had any problems with it. The previous owner took well care of it! I love it!

Dodge Neon

by Home owner looking for a car for 21 yr old from Peoria AZ | November 4, 2013

No a bad car I feel that we got our monies worth, had to put 422.00 for front end bushing and need to buy 2 new tires for the front because now it has radial pull. For the mileage and care of the car I feel that we got a great deal. Dodge and Plymouth Neon's are known to be great dependable cars and durable. We had a Plymouth but was stolen in front of our house one night. :)

Dodge Neon 1995-2007

by Consumer Reports from Consumer Reports | August 15, 2011

Have you ever noticed that America does not make very many compact cars? There's the Saturn SL, Ford Focus, Chevrolet Cavalier, Geo Prizm and the Dodge Neon. I think the Dodge Neon was the best small car ever produced in the USA. The reason why Chrysler stopped making this car is because the build quality was not the greatest. The IIHS rated the Neon acceptable, overall.

Best car I ever owned!

by Tarotgal from Reno NV | April 22, 2010

Bought my silver Neon R/T off the showroom in 2001. It's 9 years later and the only repairs have been new brakes, 4 years ago. The flippy thing on the review mirror decided not to work 2 years ago and the latch to the between the seats glovebox doesn't click are the only things on this car that aren't in 100% working order. I now live in Reno and when the roads are icy, I leave early, drive carefully and put a 20 lb container of cat litter in the truck to help with traction. I get where I'm going with little to no problems. Great car!

Love My Neon!

by Trish from Morris County, NJ | April 30, 2008

I have had my 2001 Neon for over seven years and love my baby. It handles the road well, excellent on gas, and has great features. The ONLY two downsides to the neon is the noisy breaks, especially after it rains, as well as the water leak coming in from the seal in the rear end. I got it fixed for $100 dollars and there hasn't been a leak since. My husband and I actually bought another neon (2002) today so this is perfect for us! Best of luck to anyone who would like to own a Neon. It is a shame that Dodge doesn't make them anymore due to new models. Overall, great car for the price!

Unfortunately, I acquired this from my grandfather

by CAgenxer from Sacramento, CA | May 15, 2007

The car over-heated the first day I had it, even though my grandfather upheld scrupulous maintainence records. This car has been in and out of the shop ever since and I can't wait to trade it in for another sorely missed Toyota Corolla w/a manual transmission.

first car

by killgood from tampa, FL | April 2, 2007

i just got my 2001 neon and i love it. Its got great gas milage and such i put a better sound system in it and its good to go nothing special needed. For 3000$ and 80000 miles im good to go

My first car

by Nina from Alamogordo | August 22, 2006

This was my first car. I bought it in germany It did wonderful on the Autobahn. It gets up and go. Very reliable, Comfortable for long trips. Big trunk. Gets great gas milage. A must for a small family on a budget.

Featured Services for this Dodge Neon