2009 Dodge Nitro

Available in 4 styles:  2009 Dodge Nitro 4dr 4x2 shown

Overall

saatisssfied

by mstoopretty from new york, ny | August 7, 2013

So I searched all over the net for a nitro & I looove what I've found on cars.com. Dorschel auto sold me an all black 2009 Dodge nitro. They even brought it to my house from 30 miles away for me to test drive! I've had it for ab a month now & its amazing. The interior is a little lame, especially w two kids, it doesn't take much to stain it. Also the rear view mirrors r humongous Prbly bc I'm 5'3 so I panic when I can't see past it while I'm at a stop sign. Other than that I love this suv. My first car was a 2005 dodge neon n i still have it so im staying in the Dodge family!!!!

pleasure vehicle for personal use

by jake the snake from kansas city | January 25, 2013

I think they did an excellent job all the way around. What more can I say??? a++++++ Thank you so much

So far, it's Ok!!!

by Tippy from Shreveport, LA | December 30, 2010

I bought my car used, with 28,000 miles on it already. It used to be a rental car. I love everything about the car except how it handles bumps in the road. When you hit a bump you better have your seat belt on. I'm not sure if this is just my car and one of the bad things about the car. I love how it responds to the gas pedal, when it's time to get on up the road it responds well. I also love the space that I have for hauling things around in the back. The backseat can be a litle tight.

Very safe vehicle to drive

by All for Nitro's from Indiana | July 7, 2010

I don't care what anyone has to say about the Dodge Nitro, I love mine. Most people say it looks like a refrigerator box and it gets waved off because it is a Dodge. My entire family owns Chrysler products, so call me biased but I would recommend the Nitro to anyone. I have read reviews where people go for the Fords, Chevrolet's, and foreign outfits and they don't give the Nitro a fair chance. I was recently in a car accident where a person ran a stop sign on a country road and I broad-sided that vehicle going between 50-55 mph. Of course my air bag deployed from the steering wheel and the side-curtain airbag. I walked away from the accident with only minor burns and bruises. My car ended up being totaled, but if you would see the vehicles involved it looks like they are from two completely different accidents. I hit the car with the front of my car and the grille wasn't even scratched. I know that is hard to believe, but please trust me. I am currently car shopping again and I am shopping for another Dodge Nitro. I hope this has influenced you to purchase one too.