2010 Dodge Nitro

See Photos & Videos

Overall

dodgy

by shadow from | March 10, 2014

Perhaps the most unreliable Car I've Owned. but then again maybe not. To be or not to be that is the question

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

The Most Awesome Ride I Have Ever Owned

by Beast1 from Houston,Tx | March 16, 2013

This was the best vehicle I have had I would by another one if I needed one but I plan on keeping this one until it gives out and I will replace the motor. Gas is a drag but I work for a warehouse so it's not a problem. Deep pockets if you want this ride... Cruising everywhere people look.

All power I was looking for

by Hvac365 from Plainville, MA | December 20, 2012

The Nitro is great, all the power of a truck but with room for the kids. The Nitro has its quirks, if your looking for a cadillac ride buy a cadilliac. The Nitro rides like a truck. Personally for me, to throw my tools in the back head off to work awesome. Looking foward to towing my trailer this summer. The Nitro is setup for easy add ons of nerf bars and tow hitch. The mpg could be better so if your looking for high mpg buy a hybrid.

very reliable

by lmg from new york | August 7, 2012

my husband bought this 2010 dodge nitro new and i have had it for two years it is a great car. i have never had any problems with it and comfortable for a family of four .great on the highway you dont even feel how fast you are going but sometimes can be bumpy .i love the look of its exterior certainly an eye catcher my only disappointment is the interior. it scratches very easily could have made better quality.also, has no vents in the back for passengers and no light when you open the visor, blind spot with side pillars so be careful of pedestrians four wheel drive is great ive never been stuck in snow overall i think its a good vehicle for the price.

One of the most Reliable Cars I've owned!!!!

by Love it from | October 15, 2011

Spacious and fun!!! After owning mustangs for awhile I decided to take a chance at the Dodge Nitro! Lets just say I am very pleased on how it handles, and I always feel safe but I would say it defiantly sucks up gas!!! But who's looking for PERFECTION!!! ;-)

ok car

by husband from weatherforf TX | September 12, 2011

The vehicle has served well for 30000 miles in the time I have owned it. I purchased it new in april 2010. No mechanical problems, not the best seating position for long trips and resonable economy.

Love, Love it!!!

by Ramona from San Diego, CA | February 10, 2011

Before I even purchased my Dodge Nitro back in 2008. It was a used 2007 Nitro. When this car first came out, I absolutely loved the design and had to test drive it to see if I would love the way it drove as well as I loved the looks. Well, needless to say, I loved, loved it! I said to myself and husband that this is the vehicle I will be buying when I sell my car. So when that moment came I looked for "my" car. I have never been disappointed with my purchase. In fact, if I replace this one, I will be buying another. I feel very safe and comfortable having my grandaughters with me. I know they will be safe in my car. It hauls enough stuff in the very back. It comes with a pull cover, which protects your items from heat and preying eyes. Nice feature. I did replace the tires with as big as I could get without buying new wheels. It rides very comfortable on long trips, which we have done a few times. The back seat is comfortable too! I would recommend this vehicle. With the gas prices going up constantly, which we have no control over, we would all love to get more miles per gallon. I don't mind paying a bit more per tank knowing that I'm not giving up safety for a few bucks. My grandaughters and our lives are worth the couple of dollars extra per tank.

Great Car

by American Car Enthusiast from Saint Paul, MN | December 29, 2010

I purchased my Dodge Nitro a week before the first huge blizard in Minnesota and it hasn't failed me yet. The 4-wheel drive and traction control features have been a wonderful asset. I recommend a test drive the inside has great head and leg room for those taller member of the family which isn't evident from just looking at it. I like the truck look but the lines are a little square. The one draw back is it gets poor gas milage but it is a compromise I am willing to make for the way it handles a Minnesota winter!

Good Choice

by richieb from Spring Valley Ny | December 28, 2010

As a diehard ford owner , i was a little leery about buying a dodge , but for the price i paid for my 4 wheel drive dodge it was worth it

Mud Man

by Off Road Manic from Detroit | October 30, 2010

Great off road machine with the powerful 4.0 260 H.P. motor. More ground clearance and power then the Jeep Liberty. Added the 2" lift and installed 31" tall off road tires. Fast, good gas mileage, fun off road ! GET ONE ! But get the older ones as they have the Load N Go.

Uses car for Off-roading