2011 Dodge Nitro

Available in 6 styles:  2011 Dodge Nitro 4dr 4x4 shown

Overall

Proven Vehicle Road Vehicle

by Dodgy Boy from Honolulu, Hawaii | October 25, 2014

I bought it used Feb 2012. It had 11,200 miles on it. It has 75,320 miles on it now at this writing. Bought it in Hawaii, had it shipped to Seattle. Picked it up and drove it to Vancouver Canada from Seattle, and through every province in Canada to Nova Scotia & ferried to Newfoundland and back. To the east coast of Maine & New England States and New York. Back to Quebec Canada and to Toronto. To Chicago, Michigan and Northern States. Again through Washington State and down the coastline of Oregon State to San Diego California. Drove it to Florida through Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Louisiana & southern states. Came back up to bellingham Washington, then went back into Canada BC and to the Yukon on the Alcan Highway to Alaska's Anchorage, & Homer. Came back through the Yukon to Skagway and ferried back to Bellingham WA. Drove back to California then headed to Tennessee and back again to Napa California. By the way, my Nitro went to Alaska in February on the Alcan Highway. In below zero weather and heaps of snow and I never changed the tires. It's running great too. I'm from Hawaii and never did this kind of driving before in my life. It was truly and awesome experience in a car that I never thought could handle it. But, I was proven wrong. My Nitro "Dodgy Boy" is a proven, tough, vehicle. Glad I bought it. Aloha, Nate

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Awesome SUV

by Ram Tough from Whitesburg, KY | July 14, 2014

This is my first SUV and I love it. I have always owned a truck until now. I wouldn't go back to a truck now!

2011 Dodge Nitro

by Dsquared from St. Louis | January 1, 2013

I am really in love with the Nitro. It suits me very well, it looks tough and it is extremely reliable. I definitely recommend it if you are in the market for a midsize SUV!

2011 Dodge Nitro R/T

by Pennsylvania Kid from Pittsburgh, PA | June 25, 2012

2011 Dodge Nitro R/T has the 4.0Liter 5 Speed Automatic. The one I bought came with Leather Interior, Heated Seats, Sunroof, My Gig Audio System, Titted Glass, 20" Aluminum Wheels. Nice features for the price, vehicle has a sport suspension and a rough ride for everyday commuting but handles better than other truck based SUV's. It has better throttle response and low down torque than other car like SUV's. The Nitro feels solid, but it does have it's issues. The build quality of Chrysler has gotten better but it is still not going to go heads up with the comporably equiped Toyota, Honda or Nissan. Compared to the Honda Pilot, it has better features, it felt better on the road, and had the same fuel mileage for $10K less. Fuel mileage is not as bad as I have heard, the sticker is about right, 16 in the City, 20 on the highway. Transmission shifted rough for the first 2K miles but has smoothed out considerably in the last few weeks.

Pleased

by another consumer from West Des Moines | June 22, 2012

I truely feel I got what I paid for. The Nitro is well priced for what you get . I love mine, granted it is new but all is well so far........It looks awsome lol

Best SUV

by SUV Lover from Reno, nv | March 13, 2012

I was in the market for a new 4x4 family vehicle. I did research on all makes and models. I had a Ram1500 before and love the looks and the way it handled. I was originally looking to get the Durango but the price was too steep and the vechile was to much for my wife. The sales rep recommend the Nitro and we liked it form the start. We have had our 2011 Nitro for just over a month and love the SUV. the looks are just great and the 20in rims make the vehicle look tough, but it has a smooth ride. the sound system is awesome.

AWESOME SUV

by Nitro man from NJ | October 3, 2011

I love my 2011 Nitro, the ride is comfortable and the seats support my back perfectly. The mileage for this SUV is alot better than my 2006 Liberty ( 14 mpg city) For a heavy vehicle, this truck can really fly! hit the pedal and off it goes. The interior is thoughtfully done and the infinity sound system is top notch.

All for looks

by Dodge Fan Yes Nitro Fan No from Austin, TX | July 13, 2011

I have owned 3 Dodges and traded my 2006 Dodge Grand Caravan for the 2011 Dodge Nitro 3.7, I have to say I am totally disappointed. I fell in love with the looks of the Nitro and thats about it. It is difficult to get comfortable in the drivers seat. I cannot reach the pedal at 5'3" however there is no width space for the drivers legs and I have to slide off the drivers seat when getting out of the car till I touch the ground which is putting wear and tear on my seat at 1 month old. I will need to invest in some step bars. Hitting bumps are not good for this vehicle as it feels like you hit a Deer. Other than the style and the passenger leg room I have nothing else good to say about this car. Sorry Dodge.

nice vechicle

by 4-wheeler from se. indiana | July 2, 2011

4.0 has good power with close to 20mpg. ride is average for a 4 -wheel drive vechicle. looks are great and useablity of features are great! we love Nitro for daily transpertation on all types of roads.

Awesome power with great looks!!!!!!!!

by Hack from Cornelius, NC | June 20, 2011

Nitro runs great and looks even better!!!!!! I always drove a chevy. This is my first Dodge. I will never go back!!!!!!!!!!

Featured Services for this Dodge Nitro