We've given this page a whole new look

View the new design

2003 Dodge Ram 1500

2003 Dodge Ram 1500
Available in 16 styles:  2003 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 Regular Cab 120.5" WB shown

Overall

Purchased new and running strong

by MNTrailBoss from Minneapolis | April 18, 2016

I purchased this truck new in 2003 and am still the owner in 2016. I have literally only replaced tires and run scheduled maintenance. Nothing has ever broken on this truck.

Uses car for Towing

Not what i thought

by justdon from Deltona fl | April 29, 2015

Had this truck for about a year and a half.Had 130000 miles on it when I bought it.Thought it was a good buy for the 4.7 engine was my first truck.Have put on new waterpump/hoses/thermostat soon will put on a new fan and maybe a radiator.Its my worst nightmare.And I see many more people have complained about the cooling system on this truck.I now feel like a fool for buying it I won't be happy until I can get rid of it.I will get a ford/chevy or anything else never another dodge.And my review is nice compared to others I have seen.You have been warned.

Solid as a rock

by Kman5000 from North Fort Myers, FL | April 20, 2015

I owned it for pretty much 10 years. Only had one trip to the shop (and I definitely drove it there and got it back while I waited for the replacement of a secondary fan.) Reliable? Yeah. Tough? Definitely. This did everything I needed and got more than I expected. 5 Stars

Fun -Fun-Fun

by PackerBacker from Van Buren,Ar | August 8, 2014

Just bought a 2003 dodge 1500 4X4 quad w/ 58,000 miles . garage kept most think it's a 2007. I gave my 2000 dakota to my daughter, she always has wanted it. i love the full size and ride of this truck and the 4.7 v8 has plenty of power. The split single to dual exhaust sounds awesome.Power and Noise takes me back to real musle car days :) .Griffith motors in Neosho,Mo. had the truck and were 100% good on what we talked about. They actually met me half way to make the deal.Now thats service!!! only had it for one month, but the smile on my face still says it all.

Great truck!

by Luvmyram from Arizona | May 4, 2014

Very comfortable for a tall person. I prefer to drive my ram over my wife's RX350. It's been as reliable as her SUV too! Love it!

Impressive so far

by Chevy owner from Micvhigan | April 28, 2014

So far I really enjoy driving this truck. Impressed with the quiet, sturdy ride. More than surprised with the gas mileage. I am greatly disappointed in the "Car-Fax" review. Wasn't even close. They are just guessing. My research proved them wrong. Don't rely on it. Do your own inspections and research.

Excellent in every way

by Darth Vador from Conroe, Texas | December 11, 2012

This truck has a hemi, 235,000 miles and the only thing I have had to do is change plug wires once, buy 2 new sets of tires, put new shocks, absorbers, brake shoes and pads and a new battery twice. The normal things that you do to a vehicle. Change oil every four thousand miles, etc. Other than that, it has been excellent. Starts and runs like the wind and is not for sale.

Was my dads now mine

by ram family from fargo ND | June 28, 2012

this was the first thing i ever drove and now its mine i love the thing my friends all want to drive it around i get compliments on how it looks and it will tow like no other we towed a skid-steer through some really hilly terrain and didn't hiccup and we left tow-haul mode off great truck id recommend it to anyone

Best Truck for My Buck

by Long Awaited Truck from Las Vegas | April 9, 2012

First off great experience at dealership. I love my truck its totally a eye catcher it has all the features I needed and my wife loves to drive it, may have to get another one. Rides smooth and has power the quad cab is roomy. Really enjoy the towing package this is my First Dodge and now I wonder why I waited so long. Gas mileage is better then I had expected from the 5.7 V8 HEMI. Im in Love with this Truck

great truck, awesome power

by ryam from | March 8, 2012

This truck is unbeatable. it has power, styling, tourqe and everything in-between. I could easily pull a boat and still has enough room for people to sit in the back seats

Featured Services for this Dodge Ram 1500