2003 Dodge Ram 1500

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Great truck!

by Luvmyram from Arizona | May 4, 2014

Very comfortable for a tall person. I prefer to drive my ram over my wife's RX350. It's been as reliable as her SUV too! Love it!

Impressive so far

by Chevy owner from Micvhigan | April 28, 2014

So far I really enjoy driving this truck. Impressed with the quiet, sturdy ride. More than surprised with the gas mileage. I am greatly disappointed in the "Car-Fax" review. Wasn't even close. They are just guessing. My research proved them wrong. Don't rely on it. Do your own inspections and research.

Excellent in every way

by Darth Vador from Conroe, Texas | December 11, 2012

This truck has a hemi, 235,000 miles and the only thing I have had to do is change plug wires once, buy 2 new sets of tires, put new shocks, absorbers, brake shoes and pads and a new battery twice. The normal things that you do to a vehicle. Change oil every four thousand miles, etc. Other than that, it has been excellent. Starts and runs like the wind and is not for sale.

Was my dads now mine

by ram family from fargo ND | June 28, 2012

this was the first thing i ever drove and now its mine i love the thing my friends all want to drive it around i get compliments on how it looks and it will tow like no other we towed a skid-steer through some really hilly terrain and didn't hiccup and we left tow-haul mode off great truck id recommend it to anyone

Best Truck for My Buck

by Long Awaited Truck from Las Vegas | April 9, 2012

First off great experience at dealership. I love my truck its totally a eye catcher it has all the features I needed and my wife loves to drive it, may have to get another one. Rides smooth and has power the quad cab is roomy. Really enjoy the towing package this is my First Dodge and now I wonder why I waited so long. Gas mileage is better then I had expected from the 5.7 V8 HEMI. Im in Love with this Truck

great truck, awesome power

by ryam from | March 8, 2012

This truck is unbeatable. it has power, styling, tourqe and everything in-between. I could easily pull a boat and still has enough room for people to sit in the back seats

great truck!

by ACarKid from New Jersey | February 1, 2012

my dad bought this truck used in 2007 and got the SLT model. what a great truck it has been! we all love it. since were now down to one car (the truck) we use it for everything. my dad drives it to work and gets compliments on it all the time! i have to say, it really does look nice espiecially after a good wash. also, we have gotten a giant load of mulch and the truck didnt go down an inch! very solid truck and also my mom will sometimes takes it for grocery shopping, whitch actually fits everything nicely for a truck, and the extra seat in the back that folds up includes even more space. it is a gas guzziler (getting about 12 miles city) and that adds up and also is big, so its not for people who wants a small truck. but its very roomy and nice. we havnt had any problems with it at all except for the usual oil changes and tire changes. also if you like to drive in the snow or dirt, get the 4wd, the 2wd will easily spin out in the snow and even get stuck since its a rear wheel drive truck, but its still a great truck! we love it!

i love this truck

by iJacob from | July 26, 2011

All around awesome truck pulls great have had no problems with it and know they will run for 400,000 miles.

Love this Truck

by tomkat2 from SF Bay Area, Ca. | June 1, 2011

113k and still humming. No major problems. Use as light duty truck and family car. Ram is a solid truck!

chevy 1992 pickup

by Truck nut from Beaver Falls Pa. | January 30, 2011

Got lucky dealer was not makeing any sales because gas at the time was over 4.00 a gal. So I got it cheap. It has been a good truck.After two years I replaced the tires and back rotors. Not bad after driving two years. Truck was now 7years old and had 46000 miles. Irealy like the truck and really can't find any other I like better. Plan to keep for a long time.