2003 Dodge Ram 1500

Available in 16 styles:  2003 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 Regular Cab 120.5" WB shown

Overall

Fun -Fun-Fun

by PackerBacker from Van Buren,Ar | August 8, 2014

Just bought a 2003 dodge 1500 4X4 quad w/ 58,000 miles . garage kept most think it's a 2007. I gave my 2000 dakota to my daughter, she always has wanted it. i love the full size and ride of this truck and the 4.7 v8 has plenty of power. The split single to dual exhaust sounds awesome.Power and Noise takes me back to real musle car days :) .Griffith motors in Neosho,Mo. had the truck and were 100% good on what we talked about. They actually met me half way to make the deal.Now thats service!!! only had it for one month, but the smile on my face still says it all.

Great truck!

by Luvmyram from Arizona | May 4, 2014

Very comfortable for a tall person. I prefer to drive my ram over my wife's RX350. It's been as reliable as her SUV too! Love it!

Impressive so far

by Chevy owner from Micvhigan | April 28, 2014

So far I really enjoy driving this truck. Impressed with the quiet, sturdy ride. More than surprised with the gas mileage. I am greatly disappointed in the "Car-Fax" review. Wasn't even close. They are just guessing. My research proved them wrong. Don't rely on it. Do your own inspections and research.

Excellent in every way

by Darth Vador from Conroe, Texas | December 11, 2012

This truck has a hemi, 235,000 miles and the only thing I have had to do is change plug wires once, buy 2 new sets of tires, put new shocks, absorbers, brake shoes and pads and a new battery twice. The normal things that you do to a vehicle. Change oil every four thousand miles, etc. Other than that, it has been excellent. Starts and runs like the wind and is not for sale.

Was my dads now mine

by ram family from fargo ND | June 28, 2012

this was the first thing i ever drove and now its mine i love the thing my friends all want to drive it around i get compliments on how it looks and it will tow like no other we towed a skid-steer through some really hilly terrain and didn't hiccup and we left tow-haul mode off great truck id recommend it to anyone

Best Truck for My Buck

by Long Awaited Truck from Las Vegas | April 9, 2012

First off great experience at dealership. I love my truck its totally a eye catcher it has all the features I needed and my wife loves to drive it, may have to get another one. Rides smooth and has power the quad cab is roomy. Really enjoy the towing package this is my First Dodge and now I wonder why I waited so long. Gas mileage is better then I had expected from the 5.7 V8 HEMI. Im in Love with this Truck

great truck, awesome power

by ryam from | March 8, 2012

This truck is unbeatable. it has power, styling, tourqe and everything in-between. I could easily pull a boat and still has enough room for people to sit in the back seats

great truck!

by ACarKid from New Jersey | February 1, 2012

my dad bought this truck used in 2007 and got the SLT model. what a great truck it has been! we all love it. since were now down to one car (the truck) we use it for everything. my dad drives it to work and gets compliments on it all the time! i have to say, it really does look nice espiecially after a good wash. also, we have gotten a giant load of mulch and the truck didnt go down an inch! very solid truck and also my mom will sometimes takes it for grocery shopping, whitch actually fits everything nicely for a truck, and the extra seat in the back that folds up includes even more space. it is a gas guzziler (getting about 12 miles city) and that adds up and also is big, so its not for people who wants a small truck. but its very roomy and nice. we havnt had any problems with it at all except for the usual oil changes and tire changes. also if you like to drive in the snow or dirt, get the 4wd, the 2wd will easily spin out in the snow and even get stuck since its a rear wheel drive truck, but its still a great truck! we love it!

i love this truck

by iJacob from | July 26, 2011

All around awesome truck pulls great have had no problems with it and know they will run for 400,000 miles.

Love this Truck

by tomkat2 from SF Bay Area, Ca. | June 1, 2011

113k and still humming. No major problems. Use as light duty truck and family car. Ram is a solid truck!

Featured Services for this Dodge Ram 1500