2005 Dodge Ram 1500

2005 Dodge Ram 1500
Available in 18 styles:  2005 Dodge Ram 1500 4x2 Regular Cab 120.5" WB shown

Overall

great truck runs good looks good

by pitbull from Texas | September 2, 2014

we love our dodge ram 1500 truck , love the 5.7 HEMI lots of power , kids like the sunroof. we get a lot compliments every where we go.

best truck in the world

by southgeorgiaRedneck from Enigma,Georgia | July 27, 2014

i have the exact same truck and i love it i wind up having to pull buses full of tobbaco out of the mud and hauling trailers and best of all the 5.7 liter hemi is the pullinest joker i have every seen the only prblem with the truck is i have to replace the muffler hangers so much i replaced the whole exhaust system already and it was good for a while but it just broke again so yea but otherwise amazing truck

Slt 4.7 quadcab 6ft.

by Speed Rush from Sachse, Texas | June 11, 2014

I love this old pickup. I bought this truck with over 120,000 miles awhile back since the o.d. reads 163,000 now, The only problems I have had have only been maintenance. Oil change every 3k and don't rag on it. I Have a friend who has a 2005 Durango that has 280,000 miles on it. That being said, If you take care of it, it will do you well for many years. All things that are mechanical have a mind of their own and do what they want, so you will never know what will happen in the future. Good Luck and may God be with you.

Love the Hemi

by Hemi Power from Louisiana | September 19, 2013

I love my Dodge Truck! The Hemi has great performance and with the Magna Flow exhaust sounds like nothing else on the street. It does not get great fuel economy but that's usually why you would by a Dodge Truck anyway. It will pull and haul most anything you can hook it to.

Awesome truck, 5.7L Hemi Sport 4x4 Quad Cab SLT

by DodgeGuy from Saskatoon, SK | July 15, 2013

I love this truck. Bought it used with 87,000 miles on it last year, and have had no real issues so far. Also came with the Daytona package on it for ground effects, looks great in black from the outside. Added a Bully Dog chip and a K&N Short Ram air intake, straight-piped exhaust from the cats back, 3 inch piping, and a few extra bits and bobs under the hood. Managed to peak it around 405hp. Tons of power from an affordable truck, holds its value extremely well, and mostly reliable. The gas mileage is definitely not as bad as you might expect from a pickup with that power, as I get around 23mpg's (when I keep it at the speed limit). When towing my holiday trailer, you barely feel it behind the truck (when compared to other trucks I have driven), and the suspension takes it very well. A couple of issues I have had, and the previous owner notified me about them, was the manifolds tend to warp over time, and eventually crack. Also, the EGR valve is known to give you problems in these trucks, which mine is starting to do as of late. The starter also went on me, but I think that was at fault of a mechanic. Overall a really great truck. I love driving it, and the very few problems that came with it can mostly be attributed to mileage buildup (it's at 103,000 miles now). I would recommend this truck to anyone looking for a half ton truck for almost any use.

Love my truck!

by RamMan from Ponca City, OK | May 28, 2013

This is a great truck! I'll take this over a ford any day! We bought the crew cab and it's very roomy. Lots of storage! This is the truck you want if you have kids!

I love my truck

by Ram Tough from Tucson, Arizona | April 22, 2013

This is the best truck that I have ever owned. It is a good looking truck with all the features a person would want. Interior space is excellent in this quad cab, and the seats are comfortable and the interior is well appointed. It runs excellent and has never had a service related issue, even with 100,000 miles on it. It has an incredibly smooth road ride even with oversized tires. The 4.7 V8 engine functions nicely on the highway and will get almost 400 miles on a tank of fuel. . If I were to buy another one though, I would get the Hemi, but no real complaints with the 4.7L V8. The only drawback: Local mpg is poor at about 13 -14 mpg in town. Other than that, this vehicle is top notch in every respect.

Great Salesman

by Truck Man from Sterling, Il | March 11, 2013

I purchased my vehicle from chad and it was an awesome experience! He made everything simple and easy! We drove the vehicle and he was sure to explain in detail all the features of the truck! When it came to the numbers he was sure to make it simple to understand. The dealership was a comfortable laid back environment that everyone was very helpfull and easy to get along with! I recomend everyone to go to the Pete Harkness Chrysler Buick Dodge Jeep store and talk to Chad! They wont let you down!

Love the dodge

by Nativson from Hatteras, NC | January 17, 2013

My 2004 F150 was falling apart so I was looking for a truck. I was shopping used Chevys but they were way high with alot of miles on them so I decided to look into a Dodge. I found A 2005 quad cab 4x4 on a lot that sold BMW, Jags and Land Rovers. It was undercoated had 0 rust on it a couple of minor scratches. It has a ton of room for my family that it fits very comfortably. It doesn't get the best gas mileage but I like the drive and feel of it better than my ford. All in all it's a great truck so far.

Good truck

by BJ from Post Falls, Idaho | October 10, 2012

Needed a good truck with Power. this Dodge Ram was the one I chose at a good price. Drives excellent, has great pulling power, is room for my family, well taken care of.

Uses car for Towing