2010 Dodge Ram 1500

See Photos & Videos

Overall

2010 DODGE RAM 1500

by BIG HORN LOVER from ELKTON MD | May 30, 2014

I GOT MY DODGE RAM 2 WEAKS AGO & I VOULD NOT GHANGE FOR THE WORLD STYLE CONFORT & PERFORMACE GREAT TRUCK

Love this truck

by Pops from | February 4, 2014

I initially searched for a Chevy or Ford Truck until I stumbled across this Dodge sitting next to the Chevy that I thought I wanted. I really like the design inside and out, the gas mileage is great for a truck with over 300 HP, and of course the added seating doesn't hurt.. This is going to be my new camping/ Fishing vehicle and I think I'm really going to be comfortable with it.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Love my Used Dodge Ram Bighorn!

by BoomerSooner43 from Santa Barbara, CA | November 22, 2013

I bought this car used with 63,000 miles on it but am completely happy with it. The ride is solid, the engine has a ton of power and quick acceleration and it does not feel like a truck with that many miles on it at all. I have had the truck fully checked out by two mechanics and they say I hit it out of the park with this one. The interior is very roomy and I am 6'5" 270 and have to actually scoot the driver seat forward a tad. Back seats are huge.

I bought a lemon.

by Paul from Long Island, NY | August 17, 2013

I purchased a certified pre-owned 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 on 8/5/13, on 8/13/13 the drive shaft fell out.

Awesome Truck

by Howie from Las Vegas, NV | April 28, 2013

2nd Ram 1500 for me, the first being a 2003 SLT 4X4, Got a new 2010 SLT Crew Sport, so superior to the 2003, drives like a caddy, I just love it even after 3 years. Only problem was a rattle in the passenger seat

a very nice truck

by foxy from welland on canada | October 2, 2012

i had trouble with rusting out .they changed the bumpers,running boards,and repaired the box ..and a year later the manafoled worped and hade to change it ....

great truck,with high miles

by awbuck from DOUGLASVILLE,GA | October 2, 2012

VERY PLEASED WITH MY USED 4X4 SO FAR TOOK A CHANCE BUYING A TRUCK WITH 91K. HAVE HAD SEVERAL OTHER BRANDS OF TRUCKS. WELL LETS GET STARTED.#1 GREAT SIZE OF SEATS IM 6FT3 AND COMPARED TO MY 2007 TOYOTA TUNDRA MY BUT FITS ON LONG TRIPS THIS MEANS ALOT. A+ ON INTERIOR. LOVE THE CREW CAB.#2 GAS MILEAGE YOU GET WHAT IT SAYS ON THE COVER SHEET.#3 GREAT RIDE FOR A 4X4.#4 GREAT BODY STYLING. DODGE RAM HAS GONE A LONG WAY BABY. MOST ALL THE NEW TRUCKS ARE GREAT BUT MAKE SURE YOU GIVE THE ( RAM 1500 CREW CAB) A TEST RIDE.

Best Truck I've Owned

by TRX4 from Memphis, TN | May 30, 2012

I bought a 2010 Ram 1500 TRX4 2 years ago and it has been the best truck ever. I just rolled over 100,000 miles and still no rattles or squeks. This truck has lots of power and is fun to drive. just went and drove a new one and my old one drives just as well. I avg 16MPG when driving 75mph and 20mpg when driving 55 to 60mph. I have owned fords, chevys, and this Ram is way better. The ride is soft yet firm and the inside is great.

Most powerful ever

by 4x4 crazy from VA | February 26, 2012

Ram Big horn or Laramie is the most beautiful truck ever with rear dual exhausts/chrom Bumper, the Hemi engine 5.7litres has enough power to take off like a race machine, and if u kick hard it'll burn tires, wow what a truck, I owned Chevy, GMC, Ford, Hummer's and many many 4x4's. 4WD's, AWD's vehicles b4 and u always find me bying a Dodge ram again, also the 4x4 system is awsome in snow time... the new shaped Ram from year 2009 and up are very solid and handle real good, with good visibility...

fantastic truck

by rams rule from arkansas | July 30, 2011

bought my 2010 ram new alittle over a year ago. regular cab, shortbed, 4.7L, 4x4, inferno red, w/chrome package. I'm still to this day getting compliments on how great it looks. This truck is awesome, can't beat the ride, very comfortable,great view of the road from all angles. getting 15.5 mpg city, but haven't checked a full tank on highway yet. after 1 yr and 11,400mi. my ONLY complaint is. the low rpm acceleration is alittle sluggish. but knock the rpms up a bit and it will put you back in the seat. finally inferno red has got to be the best color on the road

Featured Services for this Dodge Ram 1500