2010 Dodge Ram 2500

2010 Dodge Ram 2500
Available in 20 styles:  2000 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe shown

Information Coming Soon

Overall

truck was purchased through another dealer....

by supermopar from hanoverton, oh | August 11, 2013

truck was found on this site at 1 dealer and mysteriously showed up at another dealer for a better deal. one problem though is it had an insufficient detail job done on it and an insufficient bed liner sprayed in the bed of the truck!

Uses car for Towing

Ram 2500 Cummins

by Diesel_Dice from Colton's Point, MD | June 27, 2012

This was my first diesel truck, and my first heavy duty. It performed just as I had hoped. The 6.7L Cummins Diesel is awesome. The steering was great and the ride comfortable. My truck had the automatic transmission so be sure to let it warm up in colder temperatures because it will not shift into overdrive until it reaches 55 degrees. For the price, I could not have gotten a diesel engine from either of the other manufactures. If you want an affordable diesel truck, this is it. However if you don’t need to tow very heavy loads, don’t get the 4.10 rear axle as it yields very poor mileage. I probably should have kept this truck, but wanted more features then the SLT had. Now, I have a Laramie!

Best pickup I've owned.

by RED from Athens Texas | April 23, 2012

Excellent power and drives more like a luxury touring sedan that a four wheel drive pickup. Color options are great.

What a truck

by plowguy from Upstate, Ny | April 17, 2011

we do landscaping and snow plowing and this is such a great truck we added a 6 inch lift to it and 37s and the truck still drives as smooth as from the dealer

What a Machine!

by Pabbs from Neptune, NJ | March 6, 2011

My Ram 2500 Laramie crew 4x4 spends most of its life towing and snow plowing. It has performed above expectations and the exhaust brake is superb for downhill deceleration towing a trailer. The inline 6cyl diesel engine is a torque monster. I can average about 24mpgs on the highway with no load or trailer at 70mph. The backup camera is a must if your going to be hooking to a trailer a lot. The crew cab offers plenty of space and storage. Opt for a truck with a heated steering wheel, I use it more then the heated seats. Other companies just don't compare with the quality and price that RAM offers.

Uses car for Towing

6.7 diesel very powerful

by Arc Burn from Oregon | December 30, 2010

I like this vehicle so far. The engine has more than enough power and on the open road at 65-70 mph I can easily get 18 mpg stock. In the state of Oregon where I live the speed limit is 55 mph I can only get 15 mph. I am not real fond of the high hood. Makes it very difficult to determine how close I am to other vehicles when parking. I would also like to change the front headrests, they are leaning too far forward.

Great truck! great dealer!

by first Diesel truck from Fayetteville, NC | July 6, 2010

I just got this truck today. Drove 350 miles round trip to get it. Traded in a maxxed out 07 Tahoe LTZ. This truck has impressed me so far with it's comfortable interior (ventilated leather seats) and smooth highway ride. Averaged 16 mpg! Stereo sounds great and all controls are sensibly placed. I was concerned about the stereo controls on the back side of the stearing wheel but worked out fine. Have to mention this dealer... I have bought a few new cars and this was the most painless experience by far. Good people.

4th diesel 2 fords 2 dodges

by Just want to share from San Luis, CO | February 18, 2010

I have had a 99-F350, 2008 Dodge3500, 2009 F250, and now a 2010Dodge2500. I love Ford, I think they are a better built truck, but when it comes to the reliability of a diesel you can't beat a cummins, sorry Ford. I still have my 99 Ford with the 7.3 and have had only small problems. As soon as I got my 08 Ford I was left on the side of the road with a plugged DPF. I use my diesels on a ranch/farm, and beat them, just part of everyday use. This 2010 dodge is really reliable; cold starts in Colorado winters, great new interior compared to my 08 dodge, can now track transmission temps, great under load. My only complaints is still no boost gauge for turbo and Fords 08 turbo felt better and had quicker pick up. The transmission is smooth compared to my 08 ford and feels like your really in control even though it is 6 speed automatic. I am a diesel mechanic and a big Ford guy, until Ford gets their diesel motors right I will swallow my pride bu a lower quality truck but a better diesel motor. Hope this helps.

Featured Services for this Dodge Ram 2500