2003 Dodge Ram 3500

Information Coming Soon

Overall

Reliability ten stars.

by Tron from CA | October 30, 2013

Bought this truck for work not for the looks but fell in love anyway. She had 50k when I got her, I'm about to hit 190k drives just the same as when i first got her over 6 years ago. I have replaced the water pump and the power steering pump nothing else, other than regular maintenance. Very easy to work on, lots of room. Jack knifed in a blizzard, had to replace the driver side doors but no injuries. I promised her I will slow down when it's snowing. I used tow a trailer about 200 miles daily. Not once has she broke down on me. Her only weakness is her trans. After driving for a good while I have to accelerate a bit for a smooth shift. This is something that has happened since I bought her but her tranny still going strong. If the trans ever goes out I will convert to manual or just up grade.

Difference between life and death

by N/A from | March 6, 2012

After owning a neon I was not very happy with Dodge. However, after having an accident with this truck I take that statement back. Even even hitting a cement divider on the interstate, we walked away with no cuts or scratches and even drove the truck back home. When we took a closer look at it we found that the damage was mainly cosmetic; the frame had only a few scratches. This truck saved our lives.

heavy duty truck

by shooter from pa | April 9, 2011

only complaint is the u-joints on the front axle at the hubs seem to wear out at @70,000 miles and after market replacements get about 20-25,000 mile. just put factory part on hopefully they will last like original.

RAM 3500

by RAMROD from INDPLS, IN | March 16, 2010

I FOUND THAT THIS TRUCK IS NOT A RACER BUT A MULE IT WONT WIN ANY RACES BUT IT WILL PULL A HOUSE OVER. I LOVE MY MULE!!!!!!!

Uses car for Towing