2011 Dodge Ram 3500

2011 Dodge Ram 3500

Available in 26 styles:  2011 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4 Regular Cab 140.5" WB DRW shown

Information Coming Soon

Overall

2011 ram 3500 best of the best

by boss hall camper from south louisiana | February 27, 2014

had a 07 3500 4x4 loved it pulled anything I hooked to rode rough got 2011 4x2laramie rides grate I have back problems and this is the best riding dully I have ever owned

Not as good as it should be

by JK hottshotter from | December 23, 2012

Very dissapointed with the power and fuel economy from this diesel Cummins. The seats are very hard and uncomfortable, the head reat pushes my head forward too much. Transmission is poor, shifting up too soon and never shifts down properly.

Love this truck

by Bill from St. Albert Alberta | September 27, 2012

I purchased a new 2011 ram 3500 single wheel 4X4 in June of 2011. Since purchase I have put on 15000 kms pulling a 10500 lbs 5th wheel on two trips between Alberta and Yuma. This truck has more than ample power for the job. Very comfortable and all the features work very well especially the GPS unit. The exhaust brake is amazing traveling through Montana and I barely have to ever touch the brakes going down hills. Only complaint I have about the truck is empty the milage is really bad 14 - 18 MPH. Old truck would get 23 - 24. Loaded it gets similar milage to my old 2002 dodge cummins 6 speed manual transmission towing loaded depending on wind between 9 - 13 mpg. I really enjoy this new truck and don't miss the noise of the old one. I do hope it turns out to be as reliable as my first one as it never left me stranded including a t Very smooth and quite truck to ride in comparing it to my new truck. No plans on changing or upgrading he exhaust system due to warranty issues. Was speaking to a hot shot driver who drives a company 2011 ram 3500 pulling a flat deck trailer. He told me the truck now has 240000 kms on it and they have never had any problems other than routine maintenance. Two driver operate this vehicle all over western Canada. I thought said alot about the build of these trucks. I would advise anyone buying this truck to look after it and it should do you well. With my good luck with these trucks so far I would certainly buy another one. One last observation is pulling through mountains in hot weather is not a issue for engine heat or transmission hear. Good luck and enjoy whatever vehicle you desire. I have always said that they are all good till they break. Safe travels

2012 RAM 3500

by Zoomie5 from California | July 25, 2012

This truck is awesome. the best value for your money, Ford and Chevy can not compare with this truck at the RAM price point. The Laramie Long Horn Edition is by far the best truck for the Money, the only issue when compared to Ford is MPG...but when compared to a King Ranch, the price will amaze you for what you get in the Dodge. Best DIESEL for the PRICE.

2011 Dodge Ram 3500

by backerstick from Willard,N.C. | April 16, 2012

I am usually a Ford man,but a freind of mine recommended that I try the Ram 3500.I like the fuel mileage I get with the 6.7 Cummins turbo diesel,and the six speed automatic transmission.The four door crew cab is roomy,and with storage compartments you would'nt beleive. All controls at your finger tips without your hands leaving the steering wheel.This truck is one sweet ride!

best pulling truck I've owned

by back woods camper from chehalis wa | March 6, 2012

2010 dodge ram 3500 dully. I have had my truck in the shop 7 times with axle bearing,brake cal and many more problems. Love the truck but I am going to trade it in for a different truck in March sometime. It will not stay on the road without having problems.

2011 3500 Cummins DODGE 4X4 long bed.

by Rui from Saint Helena, California | December 26, 2011

Awesome truck. Still breaking in the Cummins at 3,500 miles since purchase. Huge cabin with all the gadgets on the Longhorn Edition. Phenomenal engine, huge power, and smooth on the freeway.

o well

by rancher from many,la | October 23, 2011

i recently traded my 04 dodge 3500 because of transmission problems had great service from it got 16-18mpg and 9-10mpg towing and would pull great hold 80-85 towing load and had great torque. got new 2011 dodge 3500 appearance is great and rides a lot better than the 04 BUT fuel millage is horrible 5-8 towing 13-14 empty!!! also has trouble holding 80mph while towing. i am told it is due to emission laws. what a shame a truck 7 years newer and $20,000 MORE want pull and want get millage 04 got.

Best truck ever

by Ram man from Allentown,Pa. | October 22, 2011

This vehicle surpasses all expectations, drives like a dream all bells and whistles. Dealer less then stellar, however. Sank truck in sand at beach put in low four popped outlike nothing.

Excellent Truck

by Moparmanx4 from Missouri | October 19, 2011

For the Dodge haters just remember we STILL have the Cummins. This is my Second truck and I thing its great! I've not had a single problem out of her. The ride is a bit rough empty but put a load in back or tow a trailer and it drives like a Cadillac. Mine has EVERYTHING and is a joy to drive on a long haul.