1992 Dodge Spirit

Information Coming Soon

Overall

Loved this Little car!

by Froggy from Fond Du Lac, WI | February 1, 2012

This was my first car and if i could get another one I would! It had turbo and was FAST!!! It sure took a beating and kept on kicking! Ran through a barn door- just a scratch! It was a pretty good runner- problem with the belts though- luckily the airbag in mine was defective! What finally did this car in was the turbo burnt out and one of the cylinders wasn't firing right! (probably due to abuse at the hands of teenage me~)

First car I have ever driven

by lg first car from | February 2, 2011

this was truly the first car I have ever driven and even though I considered it a granny car it was quite good at getting me from place to place. very reliable until one of the engine cylinders quit working. would highly recommend this car for the first time driver!!

First Car Ive Own

by The Game from WV | February 22, 2009

This car is amazing. It has a strong 2.5L engine and sounds like a race car (I believe its had some work done for speed before I got it). Although the transmission went out (because the previous owner dogged it) I wouldnt trade the car for anything. Im about to put a new transmission in it thats how much I believe in Spirits. I love this car and would definately recommend it to the first time buyer or anyone whos into a nice ride, and something that you can depend on with the turn of the key.

Reliable and easy to drive

by First car, always miss it :-) from Tennessee | August 11, 2008

This was the first car I owned; I drove it for about three years during and after college. Extremely reliable. I never had to take it in for more than routine maintenance. Great power (I had the model with a V6 engine), pretty smooth ride. Lots of space- storage-wise and passenger-wise. It's not beautiful, but it's sturdy, reliable, and a good car all-around. I would recommend it.

Featured Services for this Dodge Spirit