See Also: 2006 Dodge Sprinter Van 2500 | 2006 Dodge Sprinter Wagon 2500

Information Coming Soon

Overall

best for me

by fatalbert10 from Wilmington,NC | December 5, 2012

If I told mercedes-benz to build me a van....this would be it !!!! it's not for everybody , but where else can you buy a 10 ,(yes,10) passenger vehicle that gets 25 to 30 M.P.G. unreal. I LOVE it. just be careful about parts. my dodge dealer wanted $1,000.00 for a alternator ! got it on line for $140.00 with free shipping ! I will buy another !!! I've owned it for about 2 months and taken 3 trips in it. It doesn't disapoint.

2003 Sprinter 3500

by user from Dayton,Oh/USA | September 28, 2012

One of the most reliable vehicles I've ever known, but at a much higher cost than anything I've ever owned as it is a used commercial vehicle originally with very low miles that transferred to higher parts/labor costs for German product that wore out later; as this vehicle has had different dealers who all want to make a buck on it's fame with little part/service support from anyone I've dealt w/over the past 5 years including FREIGHTLINER, DODGE/MERCEDES-BENZ or whomever ; they all blame the overseas mfg.; then why in Hades do you sell this product that your support service despises & tells me so???

a workhouse

by vanman from new orleans,la | May 26, 2012

geting 20mpg in the city.vary well layed out interior.plenty of room inside for cargo and work space.basic maintaince is vary simple for the do-it yourselfer.the sprinter cut my gas bill of $7000 a year in half.it does cost more than a basic american made van. not much difference in price from a heavyduty though. finding a mechanic can be a problem thats wants to work on them. i found a few mechanics that dont have a problem working on them. if fuel costs are a big part of your bottom line this is the van for you. i will buy another.

2006 Dodge Sprinter

by Ben from Vermont | December 5, 2011

Great vehicle for the price. Overall this van has plenty of space, great fuel economy, fairly comfortable to drive, but it does lack in the power department. This vehicle isn't designed to get up and go, so you have to be ready for anything. I would buy another one if I could find the same deal I found locally.

Excellent but for a few issues...

by Sprinter Lover from Terre Haute, IN | June 3, 2011

We purchased two Sprinters as delivery vehicles. The drivetrains and praticality of these trucks are amazing. Excellent Power, Payload, and Handling. The weakest point on these trucks for us has been the doors. Latches Fail, A-Pillars Bend, and Rear Door Hinges could be better. Bought the first one (an 05') June of 08'. Bought the second (an 04') in October of 09'. Will be purchasing a third in 2011. You could nitpick at little things but overall the package as a whole works.

2006 Mercedes/dodge sprinter

by Turbog37s from Atlanta, GA | May 22, 2011

Well I don't knOw where to start I bought the car yesterday from rbm of Atlanta. I do hope it's very reliable. It's a definate change from my chevy work truck which was a 4.3L V6 compared to a diesel 2.7L V5 so I hope to get great gas mileage but overall I think it's a great work truck so far.

Most reliable car I've ever owned

by Sprinter Nut from Orange County | March 23, 2010

I have owned four sprinters and I will buy another one in the future. They feel like a sadan. The handling is surprisingly tight and acceleration for a diesel that gets over 20 miles to the gallon is supurb.

Great fuel mileage if you can keep it running.

by Tony from Kansas City, MO | December 16, 2009

Our company has a fleet of these. They get great fuel mileage and drive well with large loads. Unfortunatly they are hard to find someone to repair them when they breakdown and they need repair very often usually at considerable cost.

Worst vehicle I've ever owned.

by john braun from madison wi | March 9, 2009

The most unreliable truck I've ever owned. Truck 1 blew a turbo the first week and destroyed the engine. Truck 2 has had a $850. brake job, SEVEN warranty calls in 25000 miles for poor build quality. Intercooler hoses not tightened, battery cables loose, wipers falling off repeatedly, every plastic interior part breaking, radio failure, security locking things down, and low fuel pressure in manifold. I expected better from Mercedes. I expected better from my neighbors poor old Yugo. The only bright spot has been 19 to 21 mpg. I wanted to give it 0 stars for reliability but program made me give it at least a one.

I Love My Truck

by rclay469 from Dallas, TX | June 14, 2008

I am a courier in Dallas TX. Other drivers asks me how much I spent for my van. When I tell them, everyone of them say "Thats too much"! But what they fail to realize is that when they are spending $140.00 for their chevy's and ford's every two days in fuel. I spend am spending about $100.00 for every three days. Also, with the cargo space I can carry more than anyone else. It has amazingly good low end power. I have to move about 50 pcs of paper @ 50LBS. Helga (my Sprinter) pulls it with no problem. Needless to say I will never own another van until she dies with me. (Note: I will not buy a new one due to they have the Dodge Cummings. I will ONLY drive a 2006.)