See Also: 2009 Dodge Sprinter Van 2500 | 2009 Dodge Sprinter Wagon 2500

2009 Dodge Sprinter Van 3500

2009 Dodge Sprinter Van 3500
Available in 3 styles:  2009 Dodge Sprinter Van 3500 Cargo Van 144" WB DRW shown

Information Coming Soon

Overall

Great work truck

by Buckshot from Napa, CA | January 29, 2010

I bought the Sprinter to replace a pick up truck with a shell. I was tired of crawling in and out of the shell. I bought the 2500 with the high roof and I can walk around in the back without even feeling like I need to stoop over (I'm 6 feet tall). I am getting between 21 and 22 MPG. It has surprising acceleration and lots of torque. Very comfortable and quiet. A nice bonus is that my customers react very positively to the Sprinter, I think it gives me more credibiltiy as a serious craftsperson. I enjoy working out of the Sprinter and I'm glad that I bought it.

Featured Services for this Dodge Sprinter Van 3500