2005 Dodge Stratus

Available in 5 styles:  2005 Dodge Stratus 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

Love my Stratus

by Armywife from Pennsylvania | September 22, 2013

My stratus is a 2005 Coupe SXT 5 speed manual with a 2.4L. I bought my car used with 25,000 miles on it in 2008. It now has 130,000 plus miles, haven't had any major problems with it. Recently put new struts, tires and rotors. And a few years ago had to get a cheap part to fix the clutch, no problems with that since then. The dash was coming apart when I got it, that got worse, along with the ceiling fabric coming off by the rear window and bc of a screw falling out on door hinge I see it's cracked now. My stratus has been the main vehicle so it's getting a lot of wear and tear. This is the first car I've had that lasted longer than a year! And it's still going strong, knock on wood! ;)

2005 2.4 Engine leak

by Dodgegotme from Windsor Locks, CT | June 18, 2012

I bought this 2005 Dodge stratus with 46,000. I have only had it 2,300 miles and it now it needs 1800.00 in repairs. It has a major oil leak. It is a 2.4 liter.

Great Car

by StratusRT from Rushville Nebraska | August 29, 2011

I bought my 2005 Stratus R/T Coupe brand new in oct 2005, and now have 92,000 miles on it. Ive had no major issues with it. Just routine oil change , about to buy tires the second time. (third set for the car since orginal) . And a Tune up witch the dealership charged me 300 bucks because they had to take the whole top part of the engine off to get to the rear plugs. Also My dash started to come apart about 2.5 years ago and keeps getting worse. I sceen a couple other couples and they did the same thing. But overall i love the car.

2005 Dodge Stratus SXT

by I named my Stratus Penelope. from Michigan | March 2, 2011

I bought my coupe with 60,000 original miles on it, 1 owner, and so far I love it!!! My last car had major window issues so I was sure to purchase a 2 door this time. I love the sunroof, the big windows, the sporty sleek exterior, the leg room in the front, the deep trunk, and the simple dash. This is not a great car if you have any leg problems because it does sit quite low, but if you have long legs it is great! Also, if you live in a snowy area like I do, it tends to get stuck more often than I'd like because of the Sport Suspension. It does handle quite nicely in slick conditions though! It takes a little time to get used to the more limited vision in the backseat, and this is not a car you want if you need a big spacious backseat. Other than that it drives smoothly, gets great highway mileage, ok city mileage, and is excellent for long travels. I love it:)

Dodge Stratus 2005

by Love my Dodge from St. Cloud, MN / Fargo, ND | September 5, 2009

I bought my 2005 Stratus 1 month ago. It has yet to give me any problems. This car is a gas sipper, compared to my Lumina. I love the handling and the engine power (SXT model). I really wish it had adjustable seats (Being 6'1", my head is 1" from the roof) Also a sunroof would have been great. The MPG is amazing. I have only filled it up twice since I go it!! Would 100% recommend this car to family or friends.

Great appearance and very reliable.

by FrankTA2 from Brooklyn, NY | August 31, 2009

I have the V6 and it has 200HP, great performance for the weight. I like the car very much, recommend it to everyone.

The Best Car Ever

by Cor from Michigan | May 5, 2009

I purchased the SXT Sedan with the Special Edition package. It is an awesome car. I have had absolutely no problems with this car at all. It is very sporty with the rear spoiler and the high gloss, black paint looks great. I bought the car with 90,000 miles and have put on almost 8 thousand more, and still no problems. I would highly recomend this car to anyone looking for a great value, sporty car.

Awesome car!

by Dodgeboy from Binghamton, NY | March 18, 2009

I love this car! Hot paint, great stereo,super fast with V6 and Autostick. 32 MPG on highway! Really holds road. Not bad in snow. COOL exhaust!

best car i've owned

by nikki from brooklyn,ny | November 19, 2008

this car is a very reliable car i own a 2005 i got it last year as a gift and i had no problems yet with this car i would recommend this car to anyone trying to save gas and also to anyone who is trying to get there money worth this is surly the way to go

Most comfortable car I've owned!

by Dodge Fan from Kiln, MS | November 16, 2008

I purchased this car brand new in 2005 for a great deal for the comfort, style, gas mileage, and dependability of a Dodge that is well-known. It has been a great car and has all the bells and whistles to go along with it. With only 44K miles, it is hard to sell but know that it will be a great car for whomever buys it.

Featured Services for this Dodge Stratus