The Viper SRT10 is part of an elite group of exotic performance roadsters. The Viper remains a purist's dream, and it comes in coupe and convertible models. The vehicle's main competition is the Chevy Corvette and the Porsche 911.
New for 2010
The Viper has no significant changes for 2010.
The Viper SRT10's hood features gill-like vents on either side of the central scoop. Forged aluminum wheels in three styles are offered; they measure 18 inches in front and 19 inches in back.
- Hood with functional air intake and extractors
- Standard remote keyless entry
- Optional American Club Racer edition improves aerodynamics
- Four new colors are available, including Anaconda Green Pearl and Viper Bright White
The aggressively bolstered bucket seats are covered in leather with suede inserts, and the instrument panel is dominated by a large white-faced tachometer. The center console bezel houses a pair of recessed window switches. The Viper seats two people.
- Standard air conditioning and power locks, windows and mirrors
- Standard leather-wrapped steering wheel, shift knob and parking brake
- Standard black suede/leather seats
Under the Hood
The Viper's engine has variable exhaust-valve timing. The Viper SRT10 can reach 60 mph from a standstill in less than 4 seconds and complete the quarter-mile in the low 12-second range. Additionally, the vehicle can brake from 60-0 mph in less than 100 feet.
There is also a street-legal track package called American Club Racer, or ACR, that helps reduce the weight of the stock Viper and provides race-ready hardware. It improves aerodynamics and adds a racing suspension.
- 600-hp, 8.4-liter V-10 with 560 pounds-feet of torque (91 octane required)
- Six-speed manual transmission
- Fully independent front and rear suspension with dual stabilizer bars
- All-disc brakes
- ACR package uses carbon fiber elements to reduce body weight and adds a carbon fiber wing that Dodge says produces 1,000 pounds of downforce at 150 mph
Standard safety features include:
- Antilock braking system
- Smart key immobilizes the engine in a theft attempt
- Security alarm
People Who Viewed this Car Also Viewed
Select up to three models to compare with the 2010 Dodge Viper.
Asking Price Range
Asking Price Range