1992 Dodge W250

Available in 2 styles:  D250 Extended Cab shown
Get Value

Information Coming Soon

Overall

I absolutely never want to get rid of it.

by Newgate from Hobart, IN | June 20, 2015

As a person more fond of third generation dodges, this truck definitely exceeds my expectations. We got this truck after having to get rid of our 2012 Power Wagon for being a pig on gas. Our truck as 140,000 miles on it, but it still looks new with no rust, and a shiny red color. It hauls good, but we don't drive it in the bad weather. If you want a nice "toy" I would say go for this truck. It may not be a shiny new one, but I wouldn't trade it for the world, especially since i'll probably never find another like it.

the best truck ever

by Cummins fan from Denver Co | November 23, 2011

we have over 250,000 miles on are 1992 dodge W250 Cummins and we have not hade to do anything engine other then maintenance the 5.9 12 valve cummins that is in this truck is the best engine ever put in a truck

Uses car for Towing