2013 FIAT 500

Available in 5 styles:  2013 FIAT 500 2dr Hatchback shown

Overall

Love, love, love!

by Luigi lady from Woodland Hills, CA | August 6, 2015

I have a 2013 Fiat 500 Turbo in red. My son named it Luigi and it stuck; it's cute, quick and easy to drive/park. This is my work car since I drive around all day for a geologist and my A/C works great out here in the desert. My engine maintenance light has gone on once and the dealer did a software update at no charge! It has the get up and go, comfortable, economical with a USB port for my iphone to play music from my phone or talk hands free since the buttons are on my steering wheel. I did get mine used with 24,500 miles for a great price and no problems, it's been reliable. I would do it all over again. This is a great car! When I drive my kids I'm in a minivan so I absolutely love getting back in my red Fiat 500 Turbo that has that get up and go to zip around town!

Fun and comfortable small car

by Fun! from Tampa fl | July 31, 2015

Drove this car from Tampa to Boston and back again still love it! Comfortable for two and suitcases! Went up to the mountains. Towards Boston and to New Hampshire wonderful drove back home 95 all the way to Fl then down to Tampa on 75 awesome 35 miles to gallon just so comfortable for a small care! 2015 500 c love it still!!

Great looking legend of a Car. Fiat 500 pop.

by khayyamkhayyam from Connecticut | July 7, 2015

Love this car its fast if you want it to be its sexy its small its fun to drive it gets people attention. Even the people look at it weird they still want one.

fun to drive

by gage from dallas, TX | May 5, 2015

first im a little biased, I learned to drive sitting on my dads lap in a 62 fiat 500, and I remember how easy it was to steer and drive. Well this car (2013 sport) brings back those memories. Its small, lite, and easy to maneuver and drive, and very efficient, which is one ot the reasons my dad purchased one in the 60's. im averaging 40-42 (80% of my work drive is highway), and cant wait to take it on a 250 mile trip, im thinkn ill get 46. Its simple and efficient, only had it 2 months so cant review on reliability yet, but ill update in a couple months. IF you remember sports cars in the early days (MG, fiat, alfa) then give this little Italian a test drive...you wont be disappointed...:)

2013 Fiat 500 POP

by The King of Scream from DeLand , Fl. | April 3, 2015

Came with Sport Button; it firms the suspension, Shift gear pattern is faster and closer together, bumps horse power by 10 hp. My review is short, and it is RIGHT. !! JUST GO BUY ONE ASAP !! Best most fun car out there period with super high gas mileage, blows away a Yasris and most Mini Coopers too.!! I'm sure I'll hear flak about that, but mine has done it. Easily cruises 80 to 85 mph at 3200 rpm. Like I said -- BUY ONE !!

straight pipe

by Buffalo Stu from Buffalo, NY | November 22, 2014

what a great car for the money if I was able to I would have liked the Abarth but no big deal made a few changes and added about 8 additional horsepower great on gas the 5-speed manual still a little slow when you start up but the car is great on the high way. So I can deal. If some thing happened to the point that my car was in a big accident and they gave me a check I would still buy this car over any other car on the road. They did have to put some thing in on my front suspicion about 5 months ago but other than that it's been good little car, and it was fully cover on the warranty. You cant beat 44 on the high way in the summer for the money I would give my 2012 4 out of 5 stars their a few bugs to work out but my partner just bought the 2014 bran new bright red and they fixed a few thing that I did not like on my car. Now if I had the 2014 I would give it 4 1/2 stars out of 5 I don't believe that any car on the road today deserves a full 5 stars. Well enjoy my review. Stu from Buffalo NY

Disappointing

by Was a fiat lover from Phoenix | November 13, 2014

So let me be honest, I do love my 2013 espresso Fiat 500 Sport, however there are MANY downfalls that have made me decide to NEVER buy a fiat again. I love the looks of my car, love the way it drives, but once you've had it for a couple months it is CLEAR how cheap the car is (should be). The silver lining on the steering wheel and around the gear shifter is CHEAP started peeling after 3 months. Stitching on the seats coming out. Backside of the steering wheel can see glue from it being glued together and the pieces don't fit. The armrest broke when I leaned over these at to grab something (and I'm not a heavy person). Lights in the dash went out. It's just an extremely cheap car for what it's sold for. If the interior didn't fall apart I would love it. Also, I bought my car brand new. Had 8 miles on. Have had it about 13 months now. Only 18,000 miles.

Uses a lot of oil

by Dragon from Denver, CO | November 12, 2014

I'm satisfied with the car, but it uses a lot of oil. By a lot, I need to put a quart in about every 3 weeks. The dealer says this is normal for the Turbo. So, be aware. 2013 500 Turbo

Pop, squeak, jiggle

by NIck from Seattle, WA | November 3, 2014

The 500 is beautifully designed and well equipped, gets good gas mileage, parks in a half space, rides and handles very well. It's also slower than old lasagna, develops more squeaks and pops than an old Sinatra album, and has a few service bulletins floating around. Despite its flaws, I'm pretty happy with it.

these cars depriciate like crazy

by fiat 500t from manchester | August 22, 2014

this is my second review the first review was at 5000 miles and I gave it 5 stars now I got 28000 on it and have had some issues the tire pressure monitoring system has never worked right after about 6000 miles it keeps saying all my tires are low but they are not the other issue was the horrible clunking of the strut during cold weather took it to the dealer 4 times for both problems they are minor problems but annoying ones. These are not cheap cars my turbo cost 22000 a year and a half later its worth 12500 so for that reason I can not recommend this car to anyone even though I do like the car its just fun to drive and with the turbo it makes it funnier. but they lose to much value I give the car 3 stars now because of the depreciation