2013 FIAT 500c

Starting MSRP

Overall

Johnny at Fiat of Bay Ridge

by Happy new Fiat owner from | July 8, 2014

Bay Ridge Fiat was a huge help with my Fiat 500 purchase. I was new to Fiat and they took the time to discuss the different models, and wound up finding me a great deal on a 2013 Fiat Cabriolet. While searching for the car, I also tried Fiat of Manhattan and found the overall customer service experience far superior at Bay Ridge, as they genuinely appreciated the business and were patient. Special thanks to Johnny and Ivan at Bay Ridge who did a great job putting the deal together. Highly recommend Bay Ridge Fiat.

Great fun to drive

by happy traveler from Central Valley, California | January 28, 2014

I have only had this car a month so cannot attest to the long range reliability but so far it is a very comfortable and fun car to drive with great gas mileage. The interior is quite roomy with attractive appointments. The controls are conveniently situated. The information panel is located directly in front of the driver's line of vision making it easy to read. The only flaw I have noticed is in the visors which are smallish and do not protect from sun glare enough.

Awesome!!!

by Barthed from Granite Springs, NY | November 23, 2013

Just got a Fiat Abarth convertible. Great car. Plenty of power, great handling. Don't know about reliablity yet. Best buy...pound per dollar per performance!

Love foreign cars!

by Maggie Mae from Maine | September 28, 2013

Smooth ride for a little car! I love the look of it! It's a little hard to see out the back when the top is down. I've had a few electrical problems, like the tire pressure light keeps coming on, even after filling the tires with air, the rear window defroster works off and on too and today the convertible top wouldn't close! So hopefully this will all be covered under the warrantee, have only had this car for a couple weeks!

Feels like a European vacation every day

by Fe-it from NC Capital & Coastal | August 31, 2013

I Love my new Fiat 500c. The interior is so bright and cheery. The styling is fabulous. I love the cabrio top. My last car was a BMW, that I also loved in a different classy way. But the upbeat, sporty, great gas milage, manual fiat makes every day feel like a vacation. It is the car that while traveling abroad you wish was available in the states, and it is!

Everything "BUT"

by Barbara Ann from Phoenix AZ | April 22, 2013

Love my Fiat, however, when I was purchasing I commented about interior fabric giving me shocks and I was told that the fabric in the FIAT was treated to prevent this problem. Had I known that this problem was not corrected at all, I would have atleast looked at the leather interior models. I am already looking forward to trading my FIAT in for something less likely to give me the continuous electric shock I have come to fear.

Drives with stability of my Buick

by Fighter pilot from Burlington, VT | April 12, 2013

We drove it 2500 miles cross country in the first few days of ownership. Very comfortable and quiet. Performance is much better at higher speeds, responding quickly to a need for more speed. Never had a car that attracted so much positive attention.