2015 FIAT 500c

Starting MSRP

Overall

Most fun car!

by Fiat love from Honolulu, hI | January 25, 2015

I ordered this car in November from Cutter Ford in Honolulu HI. The salesman that helped me was Danny Weston. He is their fiat expert, and he also owns a fiat. Usually buying a car for me is like going to the dentist, but that was not the case with Danny. There wasn't any pressure to buy and when it came down to price he was straight forward about costs. It took about two months for my car to come in, and Danny sent updates about the progress of the car. I Just picked up my car this week and LOVE it! Danny sat with me and walked me through how everything works. Truly a great experience. If you are in Hawaii and are interested in a fiat go to Cutter and ask for Danny you won't be let down.