2012 Fisker Karma

See Photos & Videos

Overall

The 2012 Fisker Karma review

by KK from | December 17, 2013

i love this car i do reccomend it for others who are looking in to purchasing the car soon so for those who are looking or have friends that are looking for a car i really do think this is a option so come to this website cars.com

Love My Fisker

by mikey43 from Palm Beach Fla | March 12, 2013

This is by far the best vehicle I have ever owned. On the way to the Mercedes Dealer to trade in my 500SL for a new one. Stopped at the Fisker Dealer for a peek. Test drove it for a day and never made it to the Mercedes dealer. Although I am not sure Fisker will ever produce another car (It is currently out of production) I have no regrets purchasing it. The car is by far the best looking vehicle on the road and is a real head turner. I am basically a very conservative individual, but must admit, I love the attention and admiration that the car commands. Since my driving habits rarely exceed 40 miles a day, I am currently getting 115mpg and climbing. Driving habits are the key to determining gas mileage. Although I did not buy it because it was EV--I must admit that it is a real bonus. Don't miss the gas station. Driving is wonderful. Plenty of acceleration for me, don't need 0-60 in 5.0 sec. Interior is beautiful and comfortable. But back seats are definitely hard entry and exit. Glare on Computer Screen is a definite negative. A few other glitches that are annoying but not terrible. They all relate to bugs in the computer program. Expect them to be fixed soon. Can't recommend to friends because of cloudy future of Fisker. But they all love it as much as I do. Too bad the initial reviews were negative. It was a bum rap for Fisker.

AWSOME!!!

by Alexander V from Dallas, TX | December 6, 2012

AWSOME Inventory! It's like a toy store for adults. Dominick was very helpful and straight forward, no games. I even took the car to my local Porsche dealer and they gave me the green light. Couldn't be happier with my new Porsche. Awsome experience, thank you guys :)

Eco friendly, fun and luxurious ride

by EVer1 from Seattle, WA | June 3, 2012

Who says being "green" has to be dowdy? This car, designed from the ground up to be environmentally sensitive is also fun and luxurious, and more than delivers on the environmental promise. With more than 2k miles on my barely 2 month old Karma, I am so glad I took the plunge and bought a new model from a new company. My husband had more "new model" issues with his luxury SUV from a well known German manufacturer than I've had with the Fisker. The only downside? All the gawkers at every venue who want to talk cars - this car turns heads. Its been a controversial car in the media, but the only folks I've heard say bad things about the car don't actually own one. The owners love their ride! Oh, I haven't missed the gas station - I've used just under 7 gallons in more than 2k miles.

The Fisker Karma is drop dead beautiful to look at

by Bimmer from Florida | March 10, 2012

The car will only get 24 MPG not the 80 mpg that the company said. It weighs over 5000 lbs, No trunk space, cramped back seat. The only plus is Henrik Fisker designed the car and it is wonderful to look at. I had a fisker designed car one time a Z8, However, if you are looking for a very unique automobile check it out. I had a deposit on it for three years and passed on it.

Best designed and manufactured hybrid out there

by JCM_4494 from Orlando,fl | December 12, 2011

Its an all around blast to drive and the design is of course the added bonus. Nothing like it on the road or even in comparison. Definite head turner and people ask me all the time what is that thing and all i say is its karma