1996 Ford Aspire

See Photos & Videos

Overall

ford Aspires

by Chris from arizona | April 9, 2011

Great cars, I bought mine with 32,000 on it back in 2000. I paid 3,000 for it then. This guys is wanting 3777 for his. Bluebook is only 1500.00 on this car. The car is a great car but you are not going to get that kind of money for it..

The best car that I have ever owned

by Reliable Car from Omaha, Nebraska | February 16, 2011

I paid only $1600.00 for this car and I had it for 6 years. This car was so reliable and great on gas. The only work that I had done on it was the brakes, tune-ups, tires and also oil and fluid changes. I would own one of these cars again!

Proven to be a very good 'investment'

by michigan chick from Ann Arbor, Michigan | October 27, 2010

Bought mine 8 yrs ago for $1,000 bucks (69,000 miles on it). I've never had a major repair -- only maintenance. Gas mileage aroung 29 per. Yeah, it's a weeny little engine, but it doesn't quit. Plus, I haven't had a speeding ticket in 8 years, either. (!) With 150,000 miles on it, my biggest problem is rust that's starting to show. I plan to drive it until it's DONE. Just a really good, scrappy little car.

All terrain little car

by inwinter from NM | September 14, 2009

snow, rain, mud, or the open highway this car is going to get you there. even if it gives out or get stuck it lite, so easy to push. This car has roam the country, all lower 48 states, including greece and a little island guam. The only problem i had with it is fuel pump, and the little bugger mileage is coming at 270000. The secert to a car long life maintenance.

just keeps going and going and going

by LOVE MY LITTLE CAR from Plains of Colorado | November 30, 2007

I purchased this car about 4 years ago with a little over 100,000 miles--i think paid 1200 for it--and it is now very near the 200,000 mile mark! 8) I never expected it to last so long, and esp with so few repairs! timing belt, cv joints & fuel pump, thats it, other than an oil change every 3000 miles. what a little gem! If it only had cruise, I would not be looking for another car now! oh and the stereo quit on it, the guys at Best Buy couldnt figure out where the problem was for sure, thought it was in the dash. But I will still keep old reliable, she has been very good to me!

Best Beater I'Ve Owned

by Average Driver from Saskatoon Sk. Canada | November 4, 2006

I actually just recently bought my 96' Aspire and it is the best beater ive owned. It is perfect for driving around town and it is excellent in parking lots. Ive only done the regular tune-ups and the timing belt. The only time i find these smaller cars lacking is in the snow, but it is still manageable. I think i will buy another aspire when the time comes. I would love to get another automatic but I want a/c.

Featured Services for this Ford Aspire