1993 Ford Bronco

Available in 3 styles:  Bronco 2dr SUV shown
Get Value

13 city / 17 hwy

Overall

It's no fiery steed, but it is my Beasty Bronco!

by Beast from Clarinda, Ia | September 26, 2012

I have owned my Bronco for 8 yrs, and while it definitely rides like a truck and the gas mileage is not great, you can't beat a Bronco for it's reliability, stability and just out right FUN!! In 8 yrs I haven't had to do anything major to my Beast other than the fuel pump and the exhaust, and mind you, the only reason I had to replace the exhaust is I ripped it off while 4 wheelin' and muddin'. As I said, it is a fun SUV. I live in a very rural small town so all of my miles are 99% highway and I travel with it often. The major plus is that in Midwest winters, I have yet to ever have been stuck, my Bronco is a Beast and it loves to eat up the snow!

bronco a.k.a. the beast

by east texan from east texas | November 12, 2009

i own a 93 ford bronco eddie bauer, and it will do, and go through, any and everything. very reliable, very tough, and very strong. i have now owned it for a year. it has 245,000 miles on it. no problems! it is my everyday driver. i put 20,000 miles on it so far myself. absolutely a beautiful vehicle. 4 wheel drive still works perfect, still runs and drives great, and still catches attention. i love it!

Better than any SUV!

by JP from Texas | November 28, 2008

I've had 2 Broncos and wouldn't have any other car. They are the safest, easiest to handle, most reliable, and have the best traction in snow or ice of any vehicle. I couldn't believe Ford discontinued them, or that the salesman tried to sell me an Explorer instead. I laughed at him.

I love my bronco...but...

by Joey from Lake Tahoe | February 19, 2007

The Bronco is a car you don't have to worry about, you can plow through almost anything. Unfortunately while driving you have several blind spots. However the handling is absolutely amazing and turns easier than any car I have ever The low gas mileage is very bad though and it isn't the most reliable car. I live in the Snow so it is good for a day when you have 2 feet of snow and want to get to work on time.

Featured Services for this Ford Bronco