1994 Ford Bronco

14 city / 17 hwy

Overall

It is a beast

by Bronco lover from east tennessee | February 20, 2013

I'm sure there are better vehicles out there that get better gas mileage,more reliable,better looking...whatever....however, even though I own many other vehicles,a lot of them new, this is still my vehicle of choice for my daily driver. It 's just a fun ride that seems unbreakable. and everywhere i go, i get asked if I want to sell it. That should tell you something about the coolness factor.

2nd one

by sausage from montana/san diego | May 12, 2010

my first bronco expierence was an 87 i bought from my dad for 800. now i have a 94 eddie bauer. it has 209000 on it and it still goes strong. if your a teenager and wanna impress your friends like me get one. it drinks gas like a desert dog. but 351 windsor delivers. i had it in almost 4 feet of mud un lifted and it pulled right out. it turns like the titanic. but overall a great vehicle. it never quits always starts and hey it looks good. isnt that all your really need.

just keeps on truckin

by suzy from San Antonio | January 26, 2009

This is the best vehicle I've ever owned, it never quits. I wonder how many miles this baby can go it's at almost 300,000 miles now and runs as good as the day I bought it 9 years ago,I hate selling it but need better mileage for daily driving it gets better mileage then you might think.Ford really did good with this SUV and this is a real four wheeler.

great starter truck

by Juice from Utah | October 28, 2007

this is my first truck. This truck is awsome. I bought it bone stock with the 302ci engine with the auto-trans. I was getting about 16 mpg about 70%city/30%freeway. I started with a K%N Cold air intake and dynomax catback exhaust and i got around around 19 at the same ratio of highway/street. Next i lifted it four inches and put 33 inch tires on it. Next came a chip and a multispark ignition. This truck is so much fun to drive on and off road. It is a great hill climber. This bronco is a very reliable truck, no problems whatsoever. If your looking for a truck to take to a sound contest, broncos have a very good sounding interior. I bought it with 135K miles, now it has 157K miles.

Very Reliable 4X4

by John from Rockford | October 15, 2006

I never had a problem with this truck. Handels great in the Snow and for the price that it's posted, it would make a good hunting/fishing vehicle or even a project truck.

Featured Services for this Ford Bronco