1994 Ford Crown Victoria

18 city / 25 hwy

Overall

SWEET CAR GREAT BODY

by saxton from California | November 11, 2014

I came to get my Crown Vic when my mother told me of her client selling it at 51 k miles was in good condition interior and exterior... just needed tires and a tiny tune up :) ! After that it was a dream car fast and drove like a dream felt like it was a AIR RIDE ! as for the only thing that over 7 yrs that went wrong was i replaced the oil pan seal and the passenger side auto window motor. if the Crown Vic is kept Up as it should be... for it is a town car it will last a very, very long time. The Body is so sleek and in my opinion better and more attractive than any other body of the Crown Vic's. PS: She has GET UP AN GO!!! just always service your transmission never procrastinate on it... or your love will not love you back!

Great Drive

by justcallmejoe247 from Texas | May 2, 2012

I came to own this car after the death of my father. Bought new in 1994, when he died in 2003, the car had 167K on the odometer. Today it has over 300K with little or no problems--mechanically. The engine still runs smoothly, and the transmission still shifts with no problem. Granted minor little things do stop working with age--the cruise control, the odometer, the power windows--but I can live with those not working. I would recommend this car, especially with the 4.6L engine to anyone considering it's purchase. It is a shame that Ford has decided to stop manufacturing this car for consumer use. Great car!!

Great performance and dependable and comfortable

by Car buyer from Vale, Oregon | February 14, 2009

I would reccomend the Crown Victoria to anyone considering on buying one. The car is a nice ride and fun to drive, not to mention great performance and great looks.

my vixson!

by fordvixon94 from Ocala Fl, | January 16, 2009

well I bought my 1994 Ford Corwn Vic just last year, and it was worth the money allll the way!! I resentely had my front end give, and lucky for me I was not on the main road yet!! but it gave me plenty of warning, but I just did not have the time to get it looked at sadly..but that has been the only issue, nocks on wood lol..yes though it is 15 years old she rides like a brand new cadillac! picks up wonderfely beats and eats mustangs and camaros!!nice classy body style! shes all around awesome car!! down side, head rest!! I wish they were higher! but thats it for the bad side! I totaly recommend this vehical!!

Featured Services for this Ford Crown Victoria