2000 Ford Crown Victoria

18 city / 25 hwy

Overall

Nice ride, Nice Price

by P71 from waukegan, IL | September 6, 2013

I got this car very cheap and was a steal. It is very realiable. The performance is good but it is a gas guzzler. But, taking off from the light is a nice experience. Its like an old muscle car.

RELIABLE!

by DealHunter from Denver | March 13, 2012

Bought an ex-taxi Crown Vic with 716,325 miles on it. Yes you read that correctly. I work at a place with no gaurds on the parking lot and no security system. Since I work inside all day long I cant drive my Audi to work so I bought this 01 Model Vic just as a work car and nothing else. Its about a 20 minute commute and I have been doing it for a couple of years now. The car now has 747,500 on it and I have had no mechanical issues. The reliability has amazed me. The power is not what you expect from a 4.6 but it has a nice even torque curve and dosen't really have you asking for more, and the fuel economy is great for a car of this size. I get about 30mpg most of the time but about 32-33 with the cruise control set. As for the RWD I was amazed how well it did in the snowy winters I have. All in all this car is the best value for money you will find anywhere. I

former copcars are the best!

by Crown Victoria enthusiast from Franklin, PA | February 1, 2012

I really like the handling of this car! It's the second Crown Victoria I've owned in the last fifteen years and even though it was a retired police car with 162,000 miles, I still snapped it up about six weeks ago. I've had no problems with it so far and even the Pennsylvania state inspectors commented on the good reputation of these cars.

On my 4th Crown Vic most reliable cars I ve owned

by crown cruser from Minnesota | December 2, 2010

I have owed 4 of these cars and I think they are great, very reliable and easy to fix, I will buy another one after this one. We currently have 6 of these in the family. Getting 150,000 to 200,000 out if these car with little or no problems

Great Road Car

by Designer-2 from Fort Worth, TX | November 3, 2010

While this big car is not my style, I've really come to appreciate it over the 3 years I've driven it. It's a super comfortable ride, 2nd only to a Lincoln, & has a huge trunk, seats 5 comfortably & 6 in a pinch. For its size, it has a lot of pep and is fun to drive, yet decent gas mileage. Incredibly reliable even w/150k miles. Love the auto climate control & luxury features. Three things I don't like: wide turning radius; when front seats are back, rear passengers are crowded; insufficient cup holders.

great car

by atpbrave from West Lafayette, IN | July 15, 2010

Great car. The only problem is it guzzles too much fuel. Many friends don't understand why I bought such a large car. But every time I drive my car, I feel safe. And it is easy to handle. I don't like those small cars, since they are too light. Besides, it is much cheaper than Japanese cars. Along with driving for year, the money saved will offset the cost for the fuel, while the safty and comfort remain.

Best Car Ever

by Comfort Must from Ocala, FL | December 26, 2008

Love this car. I bought it new in Michigan, drove it to FL several times before we finally moved down here. General Maintenance is all I've ever had to do on it. Love the air conditioning system, especially the quick cooloff when getting into a hot car. Even my sister wishes her Caddy had my cooling system. I've been offered many $$$ for it but not giving this one up. The only complaint is the less than smooth handling like I had on my Olds 98. Cornering is a bit rough. Comfort is good but not much knee room in the rear seat. Trunk is huge and holds alot. I have even brought home a dishwasher in it

MY LAST FIVE CARS WAS CRWN VICS

by DON P from NY ,SC | August 20, 2007

I PURCHASED MY FIRST NEW CRWN VIC IN 1989, A LOVED IT TOTALLY , SOME HOW THRU THE YEARS THE FORD HAS REDUCED THE COMFORT OF THE CAR, THE BACK SEAT HAS LESS KNEE ROOM , I AM 5'8" and HAVE VERY LITTLE KNEE ROOM ,THE RIDE IS MUCH STIFF ON BUMPS. I STILL HAVE A "89" CROWN VIC AND THE DIFFERENCE IS LIKE NIGHT AND DAY. I AM "SIXTY SIX" AND I STILL LIKE THE CROWN VICS ESPECIALLY THE NEW STYLES.

Featured Services for this Ford Crown Victoria