2013 Ford E-150

Available in 5 styles:  2013 Ford E-150 Extended Cargo Van shown
Starting MSRP

13 city / 16–17 hwy

Overall

looking for a good truck

by Ski from Michigan | November 24, 2013

I was looking for a good used truck. I liked the looks of the Ford pick-up. I got on line and view different used trucked and prices. I went to several different dealers. Founded out with the reviews I could get a new Ford truck with a little more added to the monthly payment It was smarter to get a new one. I am very happy with my pick. I took my truck for a ride before buying and like the amount of speed at starting. I also liked Red but like the color of this truck.I like the reading . Tells me how many miles per gal of gas many Gage's that my other truck didn't have. I am very happy with my ford truck.

F 150 2013 Great

by Big Gray Greg Roach from Texas | September 27, 2013

I recently purchased a Ford XLT 150 from AutoNation Ford Located at 20777 Katy Freeway Katy, TX 77450. The commitment to Customer Service is truly outstanding I am completely satisfied and love my new Ford AutoNation truck. I recommend if you are in the market for a new or used car it's the only place to go. Get an F150 you will love it. GLR

one of the niceat vehicles I have owned

by Bro. Billy from Southeast Texas | April 22, 2013

I would highly recommend the F-150. Styling, performance, reliability. The quality of the vehicle is superior to most trucks on the road. Looking forward to many years of enjoyment.

I'm back to buying fords

by kayaker01 from Rio Grande, NJ | January 12, 2013

W/ the ecoboost I got 15mpg in city and 19.5 avg.mpg on a 300 mile trip, and I got a f150, super crew cab w/ 6.5' bed.

Uses car for Towing