2012 Ford E-250

13 city / 17 hwy

Overall

absolute junk

by plumber from berwick pa | March 14, 2015

I bought my 2012 E250 SD cargo with only 12k miles. It looked like new and the price was right so I jumped on it. My previous van was a 03 chevy express awd Which I loved. I quickly found out why the ford's are so much cheaper than chevrolet. Terrible gas milage 10mpg at best. Also it's terrible in the snow. It has advanced Trac but I can never get the rear to lock. I got stuck over 40 times this winter. Tire pressure sensors are trash. They last 6 months at best. This vehicle is the worst fleet vehical iv ever owned. I kept it for only 10 month and traded it for a nissan nv hightop and took a loss but I couldn't be happier with the nissan.