2010 Ford Edge

Available in 7 styles:  2010 Ford Edge 4dr AWD shown

Overall

2nd Edge owner!

by Edge-lover from Oklahoma City, OK | August 9, 2014

I just traded a 2013 Ford Explorer (too big and too expensive!) for my 2nd Edge, a 2010 with 66K miles. This is the best SUV on the road! The features, style, ease of driving, comfort...all at an affordable price. I do a lot of in-city driving, but we don't hesitate to hop on the road for a short or long trip with 2 kids and have room to spare. Best SUV on the road!

240,000 miles!

by Joey from kentucky | June 19, 2013

2010 Ford edge sel. Lots of miles! I have never had any problems with anything. I do a lot of city driving and just as much highway driving. I also tow a camper with it at times. No trans problems ever with 240,000 miles already! Make sure you do the maintenance on them. new plugs every 90k and trans flushes every 30k. And you will have a car that lasts a very long time. I guess its time for a new car already with this many miles on it. but I think ill keep it, until it hits 400k!

be careful

by dannymac from | April 3, 2013

Traded in a GMC Yucon for a 2010 edge. overall great crossover, solid and reliable, be careful changing lanes, huge blind spot, make sure you peek over your shoulder before changing.

Extremely Fine Value For The Money

by Luke from Vergennes, Illinois | February 26, 2013

John Barnes went above & beyond to try to take care of me & my family... We will be back and we will be happy to send people to Vogler Motor Company...

Great Value

by New Ford Owner from Chicago, IL | December 22, 2012

The Edge is the first Ford that I've ever owned, I was formerly a luxury car enthusiast. The Edge was very similar to another SUV I looked at, and for a much lower price I was able to get all of the options and more than I would have in the higher priced brand. The exterior is very sleek, the 20 inch tires give it a sporty look as well. The interior is very roomy, although I would have liked a more expensive looking dash and door panel. Overall it handles well on the road and has been wonderful so far. I'm a Ford girl now!

5 IN OUR FAMILY

by EDGE LOVER from Mechanicsville, VA | September 6, 2012

My neice bought the first Edge in the family in 2009. Mine is a 2010. Another neice has a 2011. This week two 2012s were purchased. We all love them.

can't ride in one

by Not so fun from Atlanta | September 4, 2012

My husband drove an Edge and I could not ride in it without getting carsick, even in the front. I don't know if it's just the crossover style or what, but if you have a family member who suffers from carsickness, you might make sure to do a good test drive beforehand.

A great car for its price tag

by DStage from Dallas, TX | August 10, 2012

I've had my 2010 Edge SEL for almost 3 years (this particular SEL has everything a Limited boasts except the navi screen, vista roof, and automatic lift for the hatchback). Overall, I'm very satisfied with the way it drives. The acceleration is sometimes stitchy, and it's not very comfortable to sit in for an hour every morning and and hour every evening. BUT, there have been NO mechanical issues. Braking isn't great, and the brakes are starting to significantly wear. This is nothing more than routine maintenance (Ford is infamous for brake problems). Interior: Sync works great and am very impressed with the leather trim. I LOVE the one-touch rear seat fold-down! All controls are within reach and are easily operable. Although the driver-side door panel bows out when pulling the door shut - not good, but oh well. Exterior: Very impressive styling! Although the top of the rear bumper is warping - not good, but...oh well! Also, before adjusting the pneumatic arms, the hatch used to hit the top of the garage while opening. This is probably the best car I've owned. Oh, and it still has a hint of "new car" smell!

Just LOVE it!!!

by Not in a minivan anymore from Princeton, wv | December 6, 2011

I needed a 4-wheel drive or an AWD. I wanted a Ford. I liked the look of the Edge and when I drove one, that's when I really fell in love.

Nice car

by engbulldog from MA | September 15, 2011

Traded in my heavy Buick SUV for several reasons and found the Edge to be quite capable in replacing previous SUV. Bought late model used low mileage AWD Limited! Gas mileage not up to snuff, but visitng gas stations less often it seems! Interior appts. and styling lacking for the money you spend on this vechicle. No external side door guards for those who hate door dings ! Has little bit on oversteer catagory too. Scoots along the highway ver nicely.