2011 Ford Edge

2011 Ford Edge

Available in 7 styles:  2011 Ford Edge 4dr FWD shown

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Great car inside and out

by D from Columbus Georgia | July 9, 2014

We bought a 2011 Red Ford Edge Limited about a month ago. So far, we love it. Especially like the fact that just about everything you would want to adjust and control on the car can be done with the steering wheel controls instead of looking away from the road to look at the controls elsewhere.

beautiful ride

by bneal from Glennpool, Ok | May 10, 2014

Went and looked at this SUV, as sharp as photos, very clean, even smells new, wish I could afford it, someday

AWESOME CAR!!!! DRIVES AS GOOD AS IT LOOKS!!

by Drive That Thang Son!!! from | February 22, 2014

Great Car... Drives nice, looks sporty... Edge SEL, roof, leather, my touch, Great car.... If you are considering go for it... gas mileage may be little lower than expected, but totally worth it....

Really nice vehicle

by Ford Man from Midlothian, VA | January 4, 2014

I have owned 6 Fords and this one makes my 7th. I have always been a fan but the Edge AWD is a very comfortable and well done vehicle. I recommend this car for anyone who requires versatility and comfort. Ford has really great job on their products in the last 5 years.

Finally found it!

by Love my edge from Pittsburgh, Pa | November 11, 2013

So far we love this car! It is comfortable to ride in and fun to drive. Gas mileage isn't fabulous, but everything else is. Getting used to all the tetchy stuff, which will take a bit of time. Just a great ride for us!

Love my Ford Edge

by Retired from Salem OR | September 29, 2013

Love this vehicle. I researched a lot of crossovers and determined the Edge was best for our family. Easy in and out for elderly parents, plenty of comfortable room for four adults and four golf bags and the ride is smooth and solid on the road. I lowered my overall rating a bit because the gas mileage is not what I expected. I drive mostly in town and am seeing about 18/mpg which is much lower than the sticker and research write ups. But, in spite of that, I love the car and plan to drive it a very long time.

Missing my Murano

by dphillips from Cedar Falls, IA | March 25, 2013

I purchased a 2011 Ford Edge about a month ago. I traded in my 2009 Nissan Murano S. I was excited to get the Edge as I was turned on by the styling, electronics, and the rated gas mileage. The Edge I bought is a Limited AWD with every option, including the Vista roof, Navi., Entry Package, Vision Package, 20" Prem Wheels, Tow, Etc..and only had 10,900 miles so it is like new. I believe it is considered the 302A rapid spec option. In comparison, my old Murano was a base S AWD model w/o any options. If I'm being honest....I'm disappointed in a many things with the Ford product. The gas milease is most disappointing. It is rated for 18/25 and I'm not getting anything close to that. I'm seeing about 15.6 in-town and at best 20 MPG on the highway. My old Murano was rated for 18/23 and I used to consistently get 22+ on the highway. This was a big let down after hearing for years now how Ford was leading the way on gas mileage. The second frustrating thing is the front seats. They are not very comfortable, I measured them and they are actually much smaller than the Murano. My wife hates the passenger seat and I can't get her to stop complaining. I'm also disappointed in the alignment of the body panels. Quality is just not that great. The 20" premimum wheels are actually plastic wheel covers affixed over a alloy wheel. I even have a slight air leak in the driver's door. The acceleration is disappointing in comparison to the Murano. Even though the Ford has higher HP, the 6-speed transmission just doesn't compare to the Murano's CVT. I'm now wishing that I would of bought another Murano...or perhaps a VW Tourag. The doors are noticably heavier than the old Murano's which as been a source of complaint for my kids and wife. On the positive side, I do like the MyFord Touch, it is really cool and has allot of neat features. The Sony entertainment system sounds incredible. The Sync system is cool if you can remember the verbal commands. The dash LCD's are awesome. I like the Tech'y feel of the controls. Unfortunately the positives aren't outweighing the negatives at this point. I've actually started considering trading it off....believe me this is frustrating.

Nice ride

by Charlie from South Florida | February 26, 2013

I have owned my limited for about a month and so far I love it. Bought it with 24000 miles on it and still under warranty. I was hoping to get a little better mileage out of it. Right now I am getting an average of 16 MPG around town and have not taken any trip yet so do not have highway mileage. Very comfortable and quiet. Love the backup camera and bluetooth setup.

Nice all around SUV

by JT from | February 8, 2013

So far I've been very happy with my 2011 Ford Edge SEL AWD. It is a very comfortable ride with roomy back seats. Wouldn't say its a sports car, but it accelerates well enough and the drive is fantastic.

Nice vehicle

by 2011 Ford Edge SEL AWD from Lansing, Mi | December 26, 2012

Overall very pleased with my Ford Edge purchase. The acceleration leaves something to be desired from 50-70 but overall a very fun ride. Lots of room, plenty of cargo space, lots of bells and whistles (although disappointed that mobile apps is not available for my vehicle). Anxious to see how the AWD handles the winter roads.