2012 Ford Edge

Kelley Blue Book Retail

Est. MPG

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Probably the finest vehicle I've ever owned.

by High Standards from Columbus, Oh. | April 14, 2014

I had never rode in or driven an Edge prior to purchasing one. What a wise choice. This is probably the nicest and most sound vehicle I've ever owned. It is quiet on the road yet handles with the soundness of a sports car. The best of both worlds also comes with a well appointed interior and smooth exterior styling. I think Ford hit the "jack pot" on this one. A very, very nice vehicle.

Absolutly LOVE it!

by Chdetrick from Atascadero, CA | January 14, 2014

My wife wanted a small to medium SUV. We looked at many types and brands and settled on the Ford Edge. I started my search and cars.com gave me the most information and opportunities. I narrowed it down and found the perfect one that fit our budget and had everything we wanted. cars.com helped me find the perfect SUV for my wife. It was the best Christmas gift she has received in a few years.

A very nice SUV to own!

by Geno from Tukwila , WA | November 29, 2013

This SUV rides very smooth and feels solid, the interior looks and feels of quality materials. The exterior styling is smooth and has great eye appeal. I feel Ford is really going in the right direction in the last few years!

Never again

by JCS from Louisville KY | July 16, 2013

This vehicle has been nothing but problems. Owned since May 31, 2012. I have had the vehicle in the shop 7 times for repair issues. The car started with issues of dying when slowing down. Extremely dangerous. Finally the dealer replaced harness and adjusted the idle speed higher which leads to burning more fuel. Now the brake booster has failed and I have to pay to replace and owned the 13 months.

great looking vehicle

by edgy from Paris, IL | April 4, 2013

wish it got better gas mileage, however - only 22 max so far on the highway, whereas our Escape got 25. In town driving it only get 18.

Somewhat Disapointed . . . .

by HuesFL from Palm Harbor, FL | December 20, 2012

I've owned my Edge for about 10 months and here are my pros and cons: PROS Performance - I don't know why some people need a Turbo. It performs very well without it. Handling - It handles bumps and curves very well for this type of vehicle. CONS NO Bluetooth (it does have a PHONE button that just mutes the audio) Cruise Control - awkward controls (GM is much better) No Compass - Audio System - I must have the cheaper radio. Poor sound quality. Manual Headlights - Interior - Too much plastic Mostly my fault for not shopping the competition. Just average value for the price paid.

love it-best ride

by ronboy from livonia,mi | December 6, 2012

this so much nicer than the 07 edge i had.the ride and noise level are so great.the dealer was great the trip out to imlay city was a little long but i was glad i did it.

Love it Love it

by wichie from Salt Lake City, Ut | October 15, 2012

I have never enjoyed a car like I do my Edge. I have had and driven many makes and models and the Ford Edge has got done them all. The features and elegance of my Edge Limited has been a wonderful experience. I took it on my 1st road trip and it was such a wonderful trip. I had more compliments and second looks on the road and in parking lots that I felt like a million bucks. So yes again I LOVE IT - I LOVE IT

Living on the Edge

by Caps Fan 8 from Amherst | August 23, 2012

I didn't give reliability 5 stars because I have only had the car for a month but this is one of the nicest vehicles I have ever owned. It is completely load with sync, chrome wheels, backup camera, USB ports and more. It drives great, feels solid and is definitely a step up from my Ford Escape. It cost more but well worth the money especially since I got 3k off in incentives and a great rate. I love this car and I feel safe driving it.

Living on the Edge

by Edge Fan from N. California | August 15, 2012

I've had my Edge for a little over a month. I bought it primarily for travel for work and personal use. It replaces my 2000 Oldsmobile. I'm still trying to figure out all of the features and functions of the My Sync but so far it hasn't let me down. I especially love the handsfree GPS functions. As a sales person that drives from Sacramento to Fresno and Santa Cruz to San Francisco, it's nice to know where I'm going and how to get there, especially when I miss a turn in San Francisco! It's big enough to hold everthing I need yet small enough to fit in most parking spots without being too close to other cars. I thoroughly enjoy driving it!