2013 Ford Edge

Available in 8 styles:  2013 Ford Edge 4dr FWD shown

Overall

Love our 2013 Edge

by Jan from Houston | July 10, 2015

We are senior citizens who have bought many cars during our married life, and our Edge is the best we have ever bought. We tend to stick with Fords, and before our Edge, we had an Escape, and we liked it, too, but enjoy all the room, the comfortable interior, and great looking exterior with our Edge.

Great Vehicle!

by Boggs from Queensbury NY | May 15, 2015

The 2013 Ford Edge Sport is one great vehicle from style to performance to comfort. It is loaded with all the conveniences you can image. It's the 1st Ford product I have owned and one of the best cars I have owned. If you haven't driven a Ford lately, you have to test drive one to appreciate the total driving experience. The tech package is also a plus. Detail and fit are excellent. A solid comfortable quiet ride with power to spare with the V-6 Mustang engine. Price was right (w/rebates) since I purchased it in May of 2014 new.

Very Satisfied

by Shelley from MArlborough, ma | May 6, 2015

Jim Fauci was extremely helpful throughout the entire process of purchasing my vehicle. His laid back personality was very refreshing and he was professional every step of the way. He was not pushy at all and answered all of my questions with ease. I would highly recommend Jim to anyone looking into buying or leasing a car. He made the experience enjoyable ! Thanks Jim!!!! I love my Ford Edge. It has everything I was looking for in a vehicle.

Rust on doors and tailgate

by peter from Hamilton, Ontario | April 17, 2015

2013 Edge, 70km not even 3 years old and starting to get rust on both rear doors and tailgate. It's not that bad but the paint on the door/tailgate seams is bubbling. I took it to a dealer I explained it to him and he didn't even want to come out and take a look. Just told me it's not covered unless I have a perforation/ rust hole in the sheet metal. There is a lot of people on different forums with the same issue and Ford will not do anything. So now I have a car that is just under 3 years old and rusting, very disappointed with Ford customer service. Looks like I will be trading it in and going back to an Acura or Honda, at least those don't rust after 3 years. First and last time buying a Ford!!

Lots of room and whistles.

by Ontheedge from Atlanta | January 28, 2015

One month in and I'm really enjoying this car. Ride is smooth and comfortable. Audio system is great. A couple issues: There's no place to put you stuff in the console and Ford wants you to pay $300 for an extra key. If you buy used, make sure the dealer provides you one. Mine didn't.

Great 5 Seater

by Lunareclipse02 from Kentucky | September 17, 2014

We bought the SE package with SYNC since thats all we needed. We tried to avoid the My Ford Touch due to its issues. We really enjoy the vehicle quite much. The ride is great, many say its too stiff but I feel its just right. the performance is better than expected for being such a heavy vehicle. Also my combined MPG is extremely well, I get anywhere to 25.4-26.5 combined which consist of 60% highway and 40% city. I try to coast much as possible to get this number and avoid as many stop lights as I can in my route. There is some slight tire road noise in the back of the vehicle which I believe the sound is coming underneath through the spare tire compartment, which needs some sound proof insulation. There is small amount of noises in the interior while going over rough roads. But no issues to report. Will buy from Ford again

2013 Ford Edge SEL

by JJ n Cali from Calfornia | August 8, 2014

I have had this crossover for more than a year now and am very happy so far, the ride is good, a little bumpy over rough roads and a little noisy, powerful V6 and am getting 19/29 MPG. The look from the outside is great as is the interior, very comfortable seats, no mecanical issues and all is holding together well, I do get a rattle from time to time but then it goes away??? I have leather, GPS, vista roof, all the bells and whistles except the Sony Stereo, I didnt want the 20" or 22" wheels so I went with the 18" for a better ride. I do like the car, and it is the best bang for your buck, wait untill the end of the year before you purchace to get the Ford rebates.

Ideal for seafarers, it drives like a ship...

by MissMySaab from Houston, TX | July 12, 2014

Has to be said: nice looking vehicle, drives nicely when you're not asking much. However, steering response is very slow, it feels like driving a boat, you have to wait for your rudder to cause any effect... Also, you can call it sport, but if it starts breaking out at 20mph in corners, it's a bit lame. If you're looking for something to drive your family around: good choice, if you actually want some fun, pick something else.

best car

by none from Springfield Ohio | May 27, 2014

This is our second Edge the first I had not a year and we had a wreck, some one hit the side of the driver and the cross bar between the front and back door saved my husband. So this is way we went out and bought another 2013 Edge.

worst car I have ever owned!

by marmis from Calif. | May 17, 2014

This car, 2012 Ford edge is the worst car I have ever owned. It has had more problems than I can count. Ford Motor has been no help at all. It has even been recalled for brake problems and they don't seem to care about any of the problems. The dealers don't even offer a free rental. I will never buy another Ford ever again!