2013 Ford Edge

See Photos & Videos

Overall

best car

by none from Springfield Ohio | May 27, 2014

This is our second Edge the first I had not a year and we had a wreck, some one hit the side of the driver and the cross bar between the front and back door saved my husband. So this is way we went out and bought another 2013 Edge.

worst car I have ever owned!

by marmis from Calif. | May 17, 2014

This car, 2012 Ford edge is the worst car I have ever owned. It has had more problems than I can count. Ford Motor has been no help at all. It has even been recalled for brake problems and they don't seem to care about any of the problems. The dealers don't even offer a free rental. I will never buy another Ford ever again!

Its ok!

by 09stims from | May 15, 2014

I got this car used, but I've had a lot of issues since I got it. I had the PTO go bad (which is needed for AWD). I also have a door latch problem that is apparently pretty common with this. If you don't know what I'm talking about. Google "Ford Edge Door Ajar". So a new latch is normally around 300 dollars to get that fixed. I'm also pretty sure my alignment is off.. but I think that was from a pot hole back in the Winter. It is a nice vehicle and its definitely a upgrade from my 1999 Ford Taurus. can fit a lot of people in it. It is kinda sporty. And besides the always having something that is wrong, its a pretty decent vehicle.

Safe Reliable Stylish Vehicle

by Satisfied New Owner from Muskego, WI | May 10, 2014

After looking at several other models, the Ford Edge caught my eye. It is smartly designed with nice lines, a comfortable interior with thoughtful features, offers plenty of power while providing respectable economy. The technology panel and options is amazing! Love the vehicle!

Fantastic car

by Jschwake from Bend, OR | April 29, 2014

First newish car my wife and I have owned. We bought a 2012 Edge Limited with all the bells and whistles with 55,000 miles from our local Ford dealership in March 2014. I absolutely love the fit and finish and ride of the car. With the My Ford Touch, it looks way better than the competition as far as interior styling and technology goes. Everything is pretty much digital- no analog buttons besides the steering wheel. The Microsoft system and my ford touch technology has not had a hiccup, contrary to older reviews (must have been helpful updates?). The 12 speaker, sony stereo is fantastic and I'm in the audio business. I just wish they had a more broad audio EQ band (only have 3 band). Hardly needs tuned, though. The engine shines at high speeds but doesn't really slouch off the line, either. The view from the cabin is huge and is much better than my wife's traded in Passat. The headlights are fantastic and offer plenty of road vision. I average 20 mpg mixed. My wife and I still put our foot down on the gas as it's a newer exciting car to drive, but I took it out around the city and with modest driving, earned 20 in just the city. Highway with flat roads was 24-25 at 70-75 mph consistently. Road noise isn't as bad as some say but is noticeable if the stereo is off. I always have music on and it's virtually unnoticeable at that point. The Edge looks amazing inside and out and the technology kills the competition.

Fair Oaks Ford Naperville, IL

by wsgiannini from Naperville IL | April 24, 2014

Made buying a Ford painless ! Came and worked with Craig Holsman on the deal. Went out of his way to point out the differences in the options in the Edge. He allowed us to take our time and reach a a conclusion. The deal was right and we took it. Serafin Castelan actually delivered the Car. He was very knowledgeable and was able to provide us with the basic knowledge necessary to run the expansive electronics in this vehicle. Thanks to the whole team for an exceptional experience.

Safety and Comfort

by Miami from Maple Heights, Ohio | April 22, 2014

WOW! What a car. Safety and Comfort is what this vehicle is all about. Hands-free phone, NAVIGATION are just some of the options with the SYNC with MYFORD TOUCH. Blind spot information (BLIS) with Cross traffic alert (CTA), Reverse Sensing systems are another great safety feature. Push button Start up/Shut off and Keyless Entry makes digging for my keys obsolete. Smooth ride on the 20 inch tires. Living in a Northern state, Remote Start and heated front seats are a must have.

Best New car we have owned

by New car Entusiast from Buffalo, WY | March 2, 2014

So happy with the ride and all the new tech! Proud to drive a Ford! I find the comfort of the seats fits me. Also happy to have another AWD, which for our winter driving is so important. Our first time with a navigation system, so we will be able to take road trips away from our area and be able to find motels, etc. easily ( I hope!) Thank you Ford Motor Company,

2nd Ford Edge I've owned!

by Davido from metro Detroit Michigan | March 1, 2014

U may find a mid size SUB that is cheaper in price but u won't find the total package that is an Edge. My 1st one was a 2010 model that I put. 65000 mis on before trading for the current 2013 Edge Limited I now have..what an improvement the New model is inside and our and the 10 was no slouch in any way. Better ride more power better looks better MPGs. And better tech options. Never any issues on either Edge and the big deal media makes about MyFord Touch is overblown.Try it for yourself driving is believing.

Too many issues!

by Lindsey from Texas | February 24, 2014

Please do not buy this car! I have a 2013 ford edge & it has so many issues that I am not driving it right now! I'm paying for my own rent car because Ford and Ford corporate refuse to help me. They are issues from a recall & ford says they can't "reproduce" it. But everytime they give it back to me I have no problem "reproducing" it on the freeway where I will surely be injured if I continue to drive it. Please for your saftey DO NOT BUY THIS CAR!