We've given this page a whole new look

View the new design

2013 Ford Edge

2013 Ford Edge
Available in 8 styles:  2013 Ford Edge 4dr AWD shown

Overall

No one knows what the lights do

by Art from San Antonio, Texas | August 13, 2016

There is no way to turn off the interior lights if you need to leave any opening open. But if you leave the opening open for about 20 min the lights will go off. No one at Ford knew this, the dealership put a screwdriver in a place in the door to turn off the lights. The dealer put in 2 switches to turn off a door and the rear hatch. That turned off the lights and also messed up other items.Why could no one tell me what the lights do. I have always been a Ford owner but never again.

Michael

by Michael from Deltona Florida | August 8, 2016

Wiped out two front tires in 9,000 miles. Had service at Ford dealership and they never noticed the premature wear on two front tires. I found out one day driving in the rain I had issue controlling direction . Being a former auto Technician, retired i checked out two front tires and found bald on inside. Brought back to ford dealership and they replaced both front tires at no charge and re aligned front . They said a tie rod end was loose.. The rear visibility is partially blocked by seat headrests which I had not noticed when I purchased. recently at 23k the front door lock went bad. The lock mechanism controlls the interior lights cost was $340.00 to replace it . It is not on any recall list since it is not considered a safety item.. Hope this review is helpful to someone.. Michael S.

Tire Noise

by Nook from Wisconsin | May 29, 2016

We bought our 2013 Ford Edge SEL with lots of bells. When we drove it the first time I made sure the dealer put new tires on because they really made noise. 20,000 miles later the tire noise is back we can't afford to replace the tires again. The dealer told us this was typical of the Ford Edge. We have 20 inch tires. And the gas mileage is bad, 20 MPG on a trip. Don't know if we will buy a new one but I've heard they have a new 4 cyl. that gets better mileage?

Great Deal!

by The Roll Tide Edge from Hoover,Al | September 10, 2015

I was looking at Cars.com website,looking for a 4 cyl turbo Edge and my purchase showed up at local dealer. I called Adamson Ford and ask about vehicle on your site. They checked it out and said vehicle was on truck being delivered tomorrow. I went next day and purchased Edge at 4 K below other retails,fully loaded,nav and only 24k miles. Thanks to Cars.com

Rattle trap

by Dan from Columbia, Maryland | July 29, 2015

I own a 2013 Ford Edge Limited. I've had multiple rattles in it since the day I drove off the lot. Ford Service dept. unable to locate the rattles. MyFordSync is absolutely worthless technology and not user-friendly. Instead, I use my smart phone. This vehicle is so aggravating that I'm looking to trade.

Love our 2013 Edge

by Jan from Houston | July 10, 2015

We are senior citizens who have bought many cars during our married life, and our Edge is the best we have ever bought. We tend to stick with Fords, and before our Edge, we had an Escape, and we liked it, too, but enjoy all the room, the comfortable interior, and great looking exterior with our Edge.

Great Vehicle!

by Boggs from Queensbury NY | May 15, 2015

The 2013 Ford Edge Sport is one great vehicle from style to performance to comfort. It is loaded with all the conveniences you can image. It's the 1st Ford product I have owned and one of the best cars I have owned. If you haven't driven a Ford lately, you have to test drive one to appreciate the total driving experience. The tech package is also a plus. Detail and fit are excellent. A solid comfortable quiet ride with power to spare with the V-6 Mustang engine. Price was right (w/rebates) since I purchased it in May of 2014 new.

Very Satisfied

by Shelley from MArlborough, ma | May 6, 2015

Jim Fauci was extremely helpful throughout the entire process of purchasing my vehicle. His laid back personality was very refreshing and he was professional every step of the way. He was not pushy at all and answered all of my questions with ease. I would highly recommend Jim to anyone looking into buying or leasing a car. He made the experience enjoyable ! Thanks Jim!!!! I love my Ford Edge. It has everything I was looking for in a vehicle.

Rust on doors and tailgate

by peter from Hamilton, Ontario | April 17, 2015

2013 Edge, 70km not even 3 years old and starting to get rust on both rear doors and tailgate. It's not that bad but the paint on the door/tailgate seams is bubbling. I took it to a dealer I explained it to him and he didn't even want to come out and take a look. Just told me it's not covered unless I have a perforation/ rust hole in the sheet metal. There is a lot of people on different forums with the same issue and Ford will not do anything. So now I have a car that is just under 3 years old and rusting, very disappointed with Ford customer service. Looks like I will be trading it in and going back to an Acura or Honda, at least those don't rust after 3 years. First and last time buying a Ford!!

Lots of room and whistles.

by Ontheedge from Atlanta | January 28, 2015

One month in and I'm really enjoying this car. Ride is smooth and comfortable. Audio system is great. A couple issues: There's no place to put you stuff in the console and Ford wants you to pay $300 for an extra key. If you buy used, make sure the dealer provides you one. Mine didn't.