2014 Ford Edge

Available in 8 styles:  2014 Ford Edge 4dr FWD shown

Overall

Love my edge

by Butterfly from | February 23, 2016

I love my edge. Get pretty good gas mileage compared to my Subaru legacy. 21.9 mpg. Very comfortable. I love the seats. The only problem that I have is a slight roaring noise in the back after I had my brakes changed.

excellent buy

by tim from Tyler, Tx | February 22, 2016

Bought a 2007 ford edge in 07 for my wife, she liked it so well nothing else seemed right. Bought a 2014 Ford Edge and love it, reliable, low maintenance, smooth handling, and great value buying it a year old but still under factory warranty.

Love my Edge

by Lynie from OK | February 17, 2016

I purchased a 2014 Ford Edge Limited and have to say it is AMAZING! The seats are very comfortable, the cabin is quiet, it has a very smooth ride and with the amount of electronics on this vehicle, surprisingly they are very easy to understand and navigate through.Better gas mileage than my previous Ford Escape (which was smaller). No complaints whatsoever!

Ok car

by The guy from Arizona,USA | February 8, 2016

Very fast with the 3.5L V6. I like how the car looks in the inside and out. The back seats feel like your sitting on a bench. The things you get in this car is not worth the base price for the car [around 29,000]. Only had one problem with mechanical/engine, WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS CAR!

Will probably end up tradeing in.

by Lee WV from Martinsburg, WV | December 12, 2015

Actually when it comes to styling and layout I like the Edge I bout a 2014 new had them install lower led light thinking that they worked like fog likes Wrong for looks only and absolutely useless, to make matters worse because of the time of year I was not doing a lot of lake night driving now that winter has set in I find the headlamps are virtually useless. Mine does not have the HID bulb but has a standard halogen bulb that Phillips no longer makes and no major manufacture makes a replacement for that bulb finally found an after market company Putco that made a replacement bulb so I went with a brighter bulb and the improvement is negligible. Yes the seats are a bit uncomfortable at first but do seam to be improving only at the 10,000 mile mark My second car is a Miata with Xenon HID lights a shame the edge does not have them unless one wants to spend a lot more money. As much as I may like the design and over all layout if I cant see where I am going it makes it pretty much useless at night. And besides why no fog lights instead of the worthless LED decorative one. Very dissatisfied.

Terrible gas mileage

by Ford Fan from Missouri | October 27, 2015

I agree with the guy who said the driver's seat was uncomfortable. I bought a 2014 Ford Edge and for the first time, I nearly traded it in for something else because the seat was so uncomfortable. I eventually got used to it, but the gas mileage has never improved. I'm getting less than 18 MPG and overall with 15,000 miles including road trips only 19. Supposedly was supposed to get 21 city and I can't even get that blended. Otherwise, the car has a good ride and quiet but I won't buy another one.

Lovin my Edge

by kream63 from | June 17, 2015

JUST BOUGHT MY FORD EDGE, AND I LOVE IT! The only draw back is that mines didnt come with sunroof nor rhe start up button. Over all im enjoying it!

Too soon to tell

by Ted from Los Angeles, Ca | May 14, 2015

The car should have a privacy screen for the trunk area. That is a major drawback as well as no buttons for the garage door to open.

disappointed

by Bob from Traverse City, MI | March 23, 2015

First Ford in a long time. Dealer treatment excellent. Car is terrible. 3000 mile trip 20 mpg at best on AWD model. Can't seem to get gage to tell me. Nav and gages hard to use. Took Garmin and it saved us. Acceleration and handling very good. Ride and seat very hard. Took a toll on my back. Lots of cabin roar. Dash is cluttered. My pickup is more comfortable and quieter. Good around town. Wife is OK with it. Easy to park and maneuver. Will be confined to that service. Poor value.

So far so good!

by family oriented from Scottsboro, AL | March 13, 2015

Drove F150 and loved it. Had to reconsider spouse needs so we switched to looking for a SUV or mid size car. Found that the Edge would be practical and comfortable and especially safer to our needs. The staff was great and receptive to our personal finance needs as well.