2010 Ford Escape

See Photos & Videos

Overall

My first SUV

by Disabled high vehicle owner from Pittsburgh, pa | January 10, 2014

Has a knee replacement two years ago and had the other replaced three months ago. Owned a Volkswagen Jetta but the car was low to the ground and it became to difficult to exit the car. Though I never considered a SUV before I needed a vehicle that I could get in and out of easily. Plus Ineeded good leg room. The 10' Escape fit the bill nicely. It was high enough that I could get in and out with ease. The seats were comfortable and had good support. The ride was okay. Love the sync system too.

surprising comfort

by esands6 from CT | October 17, 2013

Bought this car for my wife, and she wanted me to drive it home. In doing so, i was surprised at the easy drivability of this vehicle. This is a all wheel drive vehicle that rides like a luxury car. The seats are very comfortable, (this Escape has heated leather seats), and adjusts well. Visibility is very good, and lines of sight are open. The dash is easy to read and doesn't have eye straining colors lighting it up. I am just 6 feet tall, but the rear seat was roomy enough for a moderately long trip. All in all, we are very pleased with this car.

cleanest car ive bought

by glf nut from kitchener | August 29, 2013

the staff was very helpfull lee and mike left no stones unturned all questions were answerd the car was clean thanks to a great job by the deatail shop

A snazzy looking car

by Gemini from New Bern, NC | August 18, 2013

I'm happy with my choice of the 2010 Ford Escape in Sangria Red. It is a sharp looking car which is a great compromise from the Van Econoline that I was used to. I am still sitting high enough to satisfy me compared to my Van. It has a solid feel to me. The interior is fantastic in a light shade of camel. This is a refreshing change from the black that most cars have. I absolutely love it.

THE SWISS ARMY KNIFE OF CARS

by J from Encinitas | April 26, 2013

THIS IS SUCH A GREAT CAR. I usually get a different car every year as I get tired of them. Nothing wrong with what i own, i just get tired of looking at them and find some trivial thing "wrong" with them. As I've been looking for something else to replace my Escape, I cannot find anything that does all the Escape does. Its smooth, quiet, efficient (32mpg hwy), useful, not expensive to buy or maintain, and it's good looking. In other words, until there's something else that does all the things this Escape does so well I'll consider it, but for now I'm going on my second year of ownership with my Escape

Bang for your buck!!!

by ELANOR!!! from PIERREFONDS, CANADA | March 10, 2013

Great little SUV with great gas mileage and interior room. The 2.5 liter engine is perfect for the city and love the 4wd system. For a family of 4 and if you have a dog, you can't go wrong. Minor issue with the left (trans axle leaking), (air bag light coming on) and (water pump gasket leaking) but all where covered on the TSB or Warranty program. More of an inconvenience than anything else. My family adores this little SUV.....

Sporty Ride

by Emelee from Raleigh, NC | December 10, 2012

Seats are hard; needs more interior upgrades. Very peppy, eay to drive. Love the sound selection and cruise on the steering wheel; but easy to accidentally press the buttons and change the media.

a great vehicle

by fordguy from OHio | August 28, 2012

The Escape has a 5 star safety rating and is a very practical vehicle. The Limited version is quiet and has a comfortable ride. It is also highly recommended for dependability.

Great value - quite noisy

by Rich from Sacramento, CA | July 14, 2012

Great car, we have the 4 wheel drive with the V6. Could not imagine the 4 cyl moving this vehicle. Overall great value. It is very noisy and the ride is hard.

Best Ever

by EscapeLove from Markleysburg, PA | March 13, 2012

I've had my new escape for about 3 weeks now and I absolutely love it! Handles great, the V6 has lots of power and goes up hills with power to spare. Very comfortable. Lots of room in the back, my two big dogs have space to move around and I still have space to put stuff as well. Sync is lots of fun and I can tell the car what to play off my iPod instead of trying to find it while I'm driving. And it gets really good gas mileage. I'm getting about 23.5 just running around where I live, usually 26 or so when we go on a more than 2 hour one way trip. All in all I love it, best car I've ever owned.