2010 Ford Escape

2010 Ford Escape
Available in 6 styles:  2010 Ford Escape 4dr FWD shown

Overall

All around work and play

by jimsonabicycle from Long Island, NY | November 27, 2014

I have owned a 2010 Escape 4cyl FWD for 5 years (110,000 miles) now and find it overall very good. The seat upon first getting truck started to rip and had to replace it (under warranty). I get 28mpg on the road to and from work if I am not pushing the speed to much. Around town I get around 22mpg. I drive it in all weather and have never had a problem. The roof rack is a little to thin for a truck but I use it an a regular basis. Cloth interior is easy to clean. If available get the exterior view mirror defroster, it is needed. On long drives my legs never hurt.

2010 ford escape

by chrislundblahhh from grand rapids, mi | November 13, 2014

i like my escape i have a black 2010 and its my first car the interior is really plain and boring i thing other then that its a great car i drive it everwhere its really good on gas i drive it like a storts car lol its a fun little car i hit a dear doing about 55 and it wasnt too bad the front bumper was broke but its a good little car i would recommend this car just started snowing today while im in school so im kinda excited to drive in the snow it has awd so it should be fine

Not a Reliable Vehicle

by Disappointed from Warwick, NY | July 25, 2014

I bought my 2010 "Certified" Pre-Owned Escape Limited in 2011 and have had nothing but problems. First, the A/C and heater wouldn't blow unless I had it on settings 2 or 3. Then the car started to just shut off while I drove on the highway. I'd have to pull over, turn the car off and let it sit before I could start it up and hope it didn't happen again. Most recently, the A/C stopped working again and Ford tells me that I need to pay $3000 to fix it. Now, the check engine light is also on. This car is not worth the money.

Economic 4 wheel Drive

by Mom on the go from Ludlow, VT | July 22, 2014

We were searching for a 4 wheel drive vehicle that got great gas mileage. I was driving a Chevy Tahoe and couldn't afford to leave town on the gas mileage I got with it. Our salesman Anthony Simms at Berlin City Kia in Williston VT recommended this Escape for us. I have to say I was very skeptical at first however, it has turned out to be an all around assett to our family. Gas mileage is great and it handles terrific on our roads in bad weather. I looked at Honda CR-v and Toyota Rav4 but Ford beat them on price for sure. I would definitley buy another. We will be back Anthony thanks for everything!!

My first SUV

by Disabled high vehicle owner from Pittsburgh, pa | January 10, 2014

Has a knee replacement two years ago and had the other replaced three months ago. Owned a Volkswagen Jetta but the car was low to the ground and it became to difficult to exit the car. Though I never considered a SUV before I needed a vehicle that I could get in and out of easily. Plus Ineeded good leg room. The 10' Escape fit the bill nicely. It was high enough that I could get in and out with ease. The seats were comfortable and had good support. The ride was okay. Love the sync system too.

surprising comfort

by esands6 from CT | October 17, 2013

Bought this car for my wife, and she wanted me to drive it home. In doing so, i was surprised at the easy drivability of this vehicle. This is a all wheel drive vehicle that rides like a luxury car. The seats are very comfortable, (this Escape has heated leather seats), and adjusts well. Visibility is very good, and lines of sight are open. The dash is easy to read and doesn't have eye straining colors lighting it up. I am just 6 feet tall, but the rear seat was roomy enough for a moderately long trip. All in all, we are very pleased with this car.

cleanest car ive bought

by glf nut from kitchener | August 29, 2013

the staff was very helpfull lee and mike left no stones unturned all questions were answerd the car was clean thanks to a great job by the deatail shop

A snazzy looking car

by Gemini from New Bern, NC | August 18, 2013

I'm happy with my choice of the 2010 Ford Escape in Sangria Red. It is a sharp looking car which is a great compromise from the Van Econoline that I was used to. I am still sitting high enough to satisfy me compared to my Van. It has a solid feel to me. The interior is fantastic in a light shade of camel. This is a refreshing change from the black that most cars have. I absolutely love it.

THE SWISS ARMY KNIFE OF CARS

by J from Encinitas | April 26, 2013

THIS IS SUCH A GREAT CAR. I usually get a different car every year as I get tired of them. Nothing wrong with what i own, i just get tired of looking at them and find some trivial thing "wrong" with them. As I've been looking for something else to replace my Escape, I cannot find anything that does all the Escape does. Its smooth, quiet, efficient (32mpg hwy), useful, not expensive to buy or maintain, and it's good looking. In other words, until there's something else that does all the things this Escape does so well I'll consider it, but for now I'm going on my second year of ownership with my Escape

Bang for your buck!!!

by ELANOR!!! from PIERREFONDS, CANADA | March 10, 2013

Great little SUV with great gas mileage and interior room. The 2.5 liter engine is perfect for the city and love the 4wd system. For a family of 4 and if you have a dog, you can't go wrong. Minor issue with the left (trans axle leaking), (air bag light coming on) and (water pump gasket leaking) but all where covered on the TSB or Warranty program. More of an inconvenience than anything else. My family adores this little SUV.....