2011 Ford Escape

2011 Ford Escape
Available in 6 styles:  2011 Ford Escape 4dr FWD shown

Overall

no real complaints so far

by chris from se wisconsin | October 18, 2014

About the only negative thing I can say about this little suv is if you are looking to purchase one I would look for one with the 3.0. I have a 2011 XLT 4cyl. It is at times a little under powered. I don't do a lot of hauling so it fits the bill for us. Interior is laid out nicely not as complicated as some other vehicles. Good fuel economy and lots of room for what it is. I have owned fords since I have been driving and have had pretty good luck with them so far. Even decided to keep the 03 Taurus with 204,000 miles instead of trading it in.

Traded my old 2002 for a newer 2011..

by Love Fords from Ft Worth, TX | September 13, 2014

I have driven a Ford Escape XLT for a very long time. I had a 2002 for almost 10 years. I put many miles on it, and loved it. I liked it so much that after searching around for a newer Compact SUV...I went right back to the Escape. I am very pleased with this vehicle. I would recommend it to anyone looking for something with great mileage and fun to drive...I am one Happy Camper.. and found it using Cars.com

Great new used car

by Old Explorer lover from Central WI | August 22, 2014

After driving my 1998 Explorer for 16 years (1/4 of my life) I am happy to be in the old style of Escape and like the better gas mileage and the smaller size compared to new Explorers. Very pleased!

i love my 2011 ford escape!

by fordlover from Indiana | August 14, 2014

i recently just bought a 2011 ford escape limited v6. and man is it awesome! i use to drive a 2002 ford explorer and it was on its last life, so i traded it in at my local Jordan Ford dealer. i just love this truck, its roomy and great on gas. i get an average of 22 mpg in the city and 28 on the highway, which i love! i have had zero issues with it. it drives awesome, it handles great, and we will see this winter how awesome it is in the snow! i would defiantly recommend this to someone who needs the room of the SUV but the gas mileage of a car etc. Ford gave me an awesome deal with a full warranty and we added bumper to bumper which you can not go wrong with. Pay $100 to fix it, no matter what the problem is or cost! very happy.

My experience

by Brianna from | June 4, 2014

Since having this car I am comfortable driving and know its reliable. It has all the things I need and its not to fancy to distract me. A big shout out to Kasey Spence for helping me find the best vehicle I have ever driven. He made sure it had the things I needed and fit my price range!

Fantastic Escape

by Kerwin Maude from Western Canada | April 11, 2014

What can I say, this vehicle does exactly what it says, "escape". We've had a Ford Escape before and enjoyed it as with the Bronco II, long ago. The older styling of the Ford Escape 2011, in my view, is nicer than the new models that changed its exterior cosmetics. We've never had an once of trouble with the Ford Escape and it is sturdy, reliable, built for comfort and does it all in any terrain whether it is the concrete jungles of the city or the logging roads where you want to go to escape the madness of the cold concrete city lifestyle. The cargo space is great whether you put ball hockey equipment in it or fishing gear but the gas consumption could be a little better but it still meets my "needs, values and wants" far better than a substandard domestic competitor, Jeep. The dealership was great and even other franchises where we do our servicing have good attitudes, respect and customer service than the other car manufacturer I mentioned herein. Who wouldn't want to "escape" on a trip, weekend excursion or the stresses of bad vehicles? I have no qualms in buying another Ford Escape down the road as it deserves its accolades despite all vehicles on the market are overpriced in an industry consumed with hefty profits instead of more consumer breaks to lower costs.

The Ford Escape - Escape Into An Endless Journey

by Shark from British Columbia, Canada | February 13, 2014

I love our 2011 Ford Escape after being crippled by endless problems with a former new purchase, a Jeep Patriot. The 2011 Escape gave us years of problem-free maintenance and I love the old styling of this Ford SUV but unfortunately do not like the new style that looks like a Hyundai, etc. There is amble cargo space, good rear window view and more to this Sport Utility Vehicle that stands out, I've owned a Ford Escape years before and regret changing. My family can "escape" on trips, fishing, camping, hiking and escape the madness of the city. It is, like its name says, "Escape".....No, I am not getting paid for the truth. Kerwin Maude, Pitt Meadows, BC Canada

Air Condition

by Flo from Milton, Ontario | January 31, 2014

I decided after many years to go with a North America Car so, I decided to purchase a new 2011 Ford Escape. The mileage on the Vehicle was 72,000km when the Air condition stop working. The local dealership quoted me with parts and labor $1,100.00 to repair. If you want to purchase a New Vehicle I would recommend foreign. I never had any issues with Honda . DO NOT PURCHASE A FORD/ CHRYSLER ALL THEIR VEHICLES ARE LEMON

Upset ford didn't stand behind their product

by Upset from Winona, MN | January 18, 2014

We bought our escape brand new. Very upset the air conditioner went out right when warranty expired. Ford would no do anything for us. Funny thing is in MN the air isn't used that much. Will not buy a Ford again

Great Vehicle

by Love SUVs from Peoria, IL | July 29, 2013

Really like this vehicle! It is economical on fuel and has plenty of room for me in the front seat. It sets up higher than the previous car I owned and gives you a better view of traffic. It also makes it easier to get in and out of the vehicle by being higher off the ground!