2012 Ford Escape

2012 Ford Escape

Available in 6 styles:  2012 Ford Escape 4dr FWD shown

Overall

so far it been a good car but a little small.

by work /family car from essex mo | November 1, 2013

i,l like it but it a little small for us but seem to be a good car haven had it long to know how wall we like it yet it seem to be great so far.

Satisfied

by Rizz from Schaumburg, IL | October 7, 2013

It was great shopping from the comforts of my home. The dealership was ready for us when we got there. Smoothest car purchase I ever made.

Nice car

by spokane,washington from Spokane, Washington | August 27, 2013

This car has more bells and whistles than I will ever use. Very easy to drive, Love the side mirrors, no hidden spots. For it being shorter that I'm use to it doesn't turn quite as sharp. Would I buy it again the answer is yes. I will be interested to see how it drives this winter.

AWESOME dealership!

by Kathy I. from Kerrville, TX | August 19, 2013

We purchased my daughter's Mazda from John Holt ... he's an honest individual who will sell you a good, clean car! He's also fun to work with ... not high pressure like many car salesmen can be. Have recommended this dealership to many of my friends ... and will continue to do so!!

Wife's Favorite Car

by Electric1 from Ocean View, NJ | August 6, 2013

After driving her "almost new" (7,600 miles) 2012 Ford Escape Limited for a couple of weeks, my wife is convinced that it is the best car ever. I especially like the added power of the 6-cylinder engine, and the full-time all-wheel drive will give us peace of mind in foul-weather driving. We have been a Ford family for over 20 years, and definitely will stay that way!

Great car for teenage drivers

by Car for teens from Dallas | June 24, 2013

This is the second Ford Escape we bought for teenage drivers. They're reliable and practical, just the right size, with great visibility and safety features. Nothing compares at the price, especially if you get the on-demand 4-wheel drive option

2013 Escape Titanium AWD

by Hawk64 from Minneapolis, MN | May 25, 2013

So this may be a little early to give a full review of the little SUV but I am so initially enamored with this vehicle that i'm writing it anyway. I traded in my 6 yr old Luxury SUV on the Escape and went with the Titanium to try and not take much of a step down.. Did I say a step down? This little Crossover is anything but a step down from the luxury performance SUV.. Yes it may not be loaded up with wood trim, etc but the performance is fantastic and probably better at slightly over half the price.. The Escape drives like a smooth little rocket and my only worries are that I may struggle to achieve the MPG I was hoping for due to how much fun the Escape is to drive and how it can easily be driven like a performance vehicle and not a gas saver. If looking for great fuel economy I would opt for the 1.6 as you will want to DRIVE the 2.0. The Titanium seems to be very well equipedand although a bit pricey full optioned out I don't feel like it's really over-priced although the ral value may be with the SE model or maybe even some of the SEL models. The car looks and drives nice, I have received alot of compliments and how sharp it is in the short time I have had the car. The interior is very well done and quite comfortable. The Ford My Touch System is a bit clunky at first but once you"re used to the system it actually functions very well. Lots of options available to people who like techy stuff...as I do. Overaall great litte SUV with outstanding performance, great looks, decent fuel economy especially considering the performance. Feels and looks more like it's on the edge of the luxury market. So far loving it!

First SUV

by Wentworth and Gone from | May 16, 2013

This is my first SUV and I've got to say that I'm impressed with this vehicle. It has a comfortable ride and, surprisingly, it gets pretty good gas mileage for a AWD 6 CYL vehicle. It came with a lot of bells and whistles and they're fun to find.

Great car

by Rut from Philadelphia area | January 23, 2013

My second Escape. Love the small truck performance, styling, 4 WD, everything. Dependable and reliable. will keep forever or until Ford goes back to SUV style. 2013 model is a sissy car--little mini van.

Everything I expected and more

by Escape Artist from Stockton, CA | January 20, 2013

I had been considering buying this model for two years. When they cahnged the 2013 body style to look like an egg on wheels, I knew I had to find a 2012 before they were all gone. The vechicle is everything I wanted. Excellent handling and gas mileage. No road noise inside the cab. LOVE the Sync!!!!