2014 Ford Escape

Starting MSRP

Overall

Most Comfortable SUV I've Owned

by Love my Escape from Poinciana, FL | December 12, 2014

We love our 2014 Ford Escape, We love how comfortable the seats are. Love the back up camera , the other features as phone, sirius radio and the smooth ride. We just love this SUV.

Awesome Ride

by Cox19 from Cincinnati,OH | November 30, 2014

I recently purchase a 2014 Ford Escape from Cronin Ford in Harrison, Ohio. Dave our salesman made and easy and wonderful experience.

Escape

by Escape owner from Chester, VA | October 20, 2014

So I usually Write reviews, but how ever I went to Haley Ford to look for a new car. that is where I met Isaac the sales consultant. Isaac knew the product well and if he did not know the answer to my question he found it out for me instead of just making something up. I would recommend Haley Ford to all of my friends and I would certainly recommend Isaac!! He know his stuff!!!!!!!

loaded

by buddy from toms river | October 16, 2014

car has all the whistles and bells you could ever want if you purchase a escape get the titamun.package a little price but worth it

SMOOTH RIDE

by wanna a mustang but got an escape from connecticut | October 15, 2014

The vehicle rides nice and where other cars have their tires spin, this car takes the hills and steep intersections with ease. The leather interiors is stylish and seating comfortable.

Escape Happy!

by Loving my Escape from Malvern | October 13, 2014

My sales rep, Vickie Costea Grindstaff at Loudon Motors was Fantastic.....She was patient, informative and went above and beyond when setting up my garage door features connected to my Escape. The Escape is just the right fit for my lifestyle. I love the Ginger Ale color too!

Ford Escape

by cj from Missouri | October 12, 2014

We just bought the Ford Escape & think it is awesome. So far everything we thought it would be. No problems with this vehicle so far. Satisfied customers

Best suv I have owned

by Ron .s from Dorchester ma | October 12, 2014

2014 Ford Escape. This suv has a nice ride . Good looking good on gas has every thing you need on the dash phone camera . And plenty more .this is a grea suv.thanks Ron

Impressive quality and technical features

by Pleased as punch from Owosso, Michigan | September 30, 2014

Really excited to move into the computer age with this vehicle. While I am not a fan of computers or very good at using one, the system in the 2014 Escape is very user friendly and intuitive. Haven't had it long enough to brag about its many features, but top on my list are the many safety features including back up camera, side mirror warning, auto and hands free lift gate. It is very comfortable thanks to the lumbar support , spacious head room, and heated seats. It has a very rich appearance inside and out. The driving is responsive and quick when needed with the eco boost and 2.0 engine. My experience at Signature Ford was warm, friendly, and professional from the sales person Joe Cantu who listened carefully to my must haves and persevered to find just the right vehicle, the finance person Cheryl Root who was diligent about the very best deal for my bottom line, and the service person Brent Whittemore who will be key in keeping my new ride in tip top shape and answering questions I may have about its operation.

i love this car

by TeeorSki from DC Suburbs | September 21, 2014

It is not a Mercedes or even a Lexus but this is a superb car for the $$$. It is comfortable, smooth and plenty of power (I chose the 2.0). I tow 2 jetski's or a 6' by 12' enclosed trailer w/ my cleaning equipment on occasion and it has no trouble. On recent trip from DC ot Va Beach and back our Avg MPG reached 32.0 including the city driving and traffic backups -- THAT IS FANTASTIC!!!