2015 Ford Escape

Starting MSRP

Overall

Great 1st Car

by 1st time car buyer from LaPorte, IN | June 16, 2015

I was pretty sure I wanted to buy this car before going to the dealership, and once I drove a few slightly different Escapes, I was sure I wanted it. It's so easy to drive and feels very safe. The seats are comfortable and the buttons on the steering wheel and the voice sync allow me to keep my eyes on the road. This is the first car I've ever bought after living in a big city for years, and it is easy to use and drive. I am very happy with it so far, and my entire buying experience.

Great Escape 2015

by SUV from Alabama | June 8, 2015

I would recommend the Escape 2015 to everyone! It is so great to not touch the back lift to open and close it. The radio with GPS etc. is so awesome with touch screen. Get ready to have fingerprints on it on the touchscreen, though. It has heated seat which is GREAT! I LOVE my Ford Escape 2015.

Great Experince at Hardee Ford

by lois hicks from South Hill, VA | June 1, 2015

me and my husband purchased an Escape from Hardee Ford In South Hill. we worked with internet sales manager Kevin Smiley. he was a very pleasant young man to work with and made everything very simple. we traded in our very new Honda CRV because once we drove the escape we preferred how safe it felt to drive and the ride was better with more room. I would highly recommend the escape.

Awesome

by Crow T Robot from Ann Arbor, Mi | May 4, 2015

So first I'll say it's brand new, 3 weeks old, so how can I say how reliable it is? But so far, reliability would be the only issue I'd have with it. We love it. Amazing gas mileage for such a large vehicle (we have the 1.6l awd), super comfortable for everyone, good but not great storage, great features. The lack of amazing internal storage is relieved slightly by the options of roof cargo (ours has the roof rails and cross rails), and with a trailer hitch you could do a hitch-mounted rack too. Get a larger car for more storage and your gas mileage will go down. The turbo charged engine has hilarious pickup for such a small engine and large car. The bluetooth sync, which is quite frankly a big deal in this day and age is good but not great. I get some funny issues. I think it hates how large my address book is. These are technical issues that Ford really needs to get going on. I am not sure if this is 'reliability' or not. For the most part, it works very nicely. I am a tech guy so I take this in stride, but I can see why Ford gets a lot of bad press in this area. The GPS addition is incredibly expensive. Ford Sync isn't particularly amazing, and the voice recognition pales next to Siri. I use a magnetic vent-mount for my phone and use Siri for things like GPS. Works great. We will see how long these ecoboost engines last. Might get the extended warranty. Amazing visibility, great front seats, powered adjustment is excellent. Rear seat folding both directions is great. Powered liftgate is great. The car is extremely quiet inside and out. Even on the highway the cabin noise is very low....especially compared to our 2011 Focus. My wife arrive home last night and I didn't even hear her pull in. Things just feel well-designed and high quality. To pick nits: I wish there was a power outlet up on the upper part of the dash, so I don't have to string wires up to my phone. Ford Sync isn't nearly good enough to completely replace my phone, for GPS or for playing music without seeing my device. Honestly, how can it? How can a car company beat Apple in something like this? I don't blame Ford. Maybe eventually they'll catch up. Further, although my vent phone mount works great, Ford should put a dedicated phone mount in the car with power. I wish the cupholders were larger and not spaced together. I wish there was a built-in garbage can. I dunno how, but I wish there was.

Repeat buyer of the Escape Titanium

by Love my new car from Brighton, MI | April 14, 2015

I had a 2013 model that was up for lease. I called the first person that answered my request for a new car and made an appointment. I was considering a pull ahead program and wanted to get the same vehicle in a color that I wanted this time, not what I had to take in 2013 because it was on hand at a previous dealership. I gave the dealer my must haves and drove away that night with a new car. Love the car. Liked the updates in the interior. Waiting to see if the gas mileage lives up to the specs that is advertised.

great little one

by chef from valparaiso | April 13, 2015

this is just other ford car in the family like the mustang the ranger and the f 150 i think it beats the others hands down

Favorite Car ever!

by Love at 1st sight from St Peters Mo | March 20, 2015

My fab husband researched cars and dealerships. He chose the best of both for me. I love my 2015 Escape! He decided on Auto Plaza Ford in Fredericktown,Mo. I couldn't be happier. It was love at first sight. Our salesman John Corp was so knowledgeable and made the experience so positive. He explained the many features and took the time to sync my phone for me. Love that feature! Also the panoramic roof,heated seats,rear camera and so much more. The stone leather interior is so classy. I thought I'd miss my old car. Not at all. I can't wait to get in my new one everyday. I will recommend Auto Plaza Ford Fredericktown to everyone. The whole experience was so much fun! It was so worth the drive.

Good Comfort

by Car Enthusiast from Edgerton, Ks. | March 19, 2015

This a great smaller SUV. Very roomy inside. Outside very stylish. Lines are clean and nice in appearance.

Wonderful Escape!!

by Sylvia from East Hartford, Ct | March 5, 2015

We bought our 2015 Ford Escape from Tom P. at Monaco Ford in Glastonbury_- and its been the BEST Valentines gift ever! Tom treated us like family from the get go. We were so comfortable with him during the entire process! He was very patient when I asked questions and sat in our new car and explained all the operational aspects of the Escape to me as I would be driving it daily.We were so thrilled to buy a brand new car- I had also test drove a 2012 Escape and that was also terrific! But there was something about this silver 2015 Ford Escape that gave me such a secure and safe feeling! Many thanks again to Tom P. we just LOVE our Ford!!

First New Vehicle in 17 Years

by Private Pilot from Southern New Jersey-Gloucester Cty | February 26, 2015

Exterior so similar to other late model SUVs I can no longer spot it in a mall parking lot. My 1998 Lincoln stood out like a sore thumb. Interior full of bells and whistles. LOVE the voice activated controls. Acceleration beats my 1998 Lincoln, with only 4 cylinders. Must be the light weight and axle ratio. Much wasted space above dashboard to accommodate sharply raked windshield. Handles well. Although I cannot see the front of the car as I could with the Lincoln, I know where it is. Don't feel in danger of dinging other cars when I pull into a parking space. Rear view camera is best invention EVER. Wonder why they don't put in a front camera too. All in all, I like the Escape very much.