2015 Ford Escape

Starting MSRP

Overall

First New Vehicle in 17 Years

by Private Pilot from Southern New Jersey-Gloucester Cty | February 26, 2015

Exterior so similar to other late model SUVs I can no longer spot it in a mall parking lot. My 1998 Lincoln stood out like a sore thumb. Interior full of bells and whistles. LOVE the voice activated controls. Acceleration beats my 1998 Lincoln, with only 4 cylinders. Must be the light weight and axle ratio. Much wasted space above dashboard to accommodate sharply raked windshield. Handles well. Although I cannot see the front of the car as I could with the Lincoln, I know where it is. Don't feel in danger of dinging other cars when I pull into a parking space. Rear view camera is best invention EVER. Wonder why they don't put in a front camera too. All in all, I like the Escape very much.

Wow!

by Bob and Kathy from Mision Viejo, CA | February 15, 2015

From the time we stepped on the lot and we met Charlie, our salesman to signing papers with John in finance, our experience was nothing but 5 star.

My Fords has been allways great

by Bull Dog from Independence, Missouri | February 15, 2015

Over all my wife and I are very happy with the car. How ever the gas mileage not very close to the sticker statement.

Have had my car 3 weeks... Love it...

by Love My Fords from Southwest Florida | February 1, 2015

Cars.com was instrumental in getting a great price. Test drove and after having a mustang convertible for 13 years, I loved - the height and the seat was pretty much the same feeling...Only have about 600 miles, but city and highway - handles like a dream... Dumb stuff I do not like.. They could have put a button inside for trunk..Only 1 pocket on the back of the front bucket seats.. passenger behind driver has no pocket... would have cost $1.00 to have it there. Very stylish exterior.. I am really loving it so far!

15 Escape

by Cgm from Mich | December 30, 2014

Love it except I keep hitting my head getting in & I am short! Only have had it two weeks but it seems very comfortable, stable & handles well.

Best Car I've Ever Owned

by New Ford Driver from Austin, TX | December 4, 2014

This has a nice stylish body style with a lot of extras inside, couldn't have found a better vehicle.

Good car for the price

by granny driver from Commerce Twp., MI | November 1, 2014

I like the 2015 Ford Escape very much. It's roomy and will fit 4 golf bags and I love the color: Sunset. I wish I knew more about the mechanics of it, but color, size and affordability were my important choices.

Every mile is Joyful

by SUV StyleDriver from St Petersburg | September 30, 2014

Soooooooo Happy, like the song! After comparing T______, H_______, and J___, the choice was simple. Ford quality was far superior and the equipment level was beyond what the others even offered. This SUV will exceed all of your expectations. Can't wait for the new Ford F-150 for myself, now that my wife has her new car. It all came back to FORD QUALITY when making this car buying decision. Thank you CARS.COM for making it easy for me to find the one we wanted.

Love my Escapes!

by retired Mom from Pennsylvania | August 14, 2014

I owned a 2004 Escape for 10 years. It never disappointed me in all that time, so I replaced it with another Escape. I always got good service from my 2004.

Featured Services for this Ford Escape