2015 Ford Escape

Starting MSRP

Overall

Bad resell

by Unhappy from Buffalo NY | August 17, 2015

The escape is poorly mad there is no leg room it rattles and the windows don't shut right where you hear the wind through them. Don't try to trade it in because you will take a big lose on it!

Nice but, front end has ridiculous rattle

by aamesa from NY | August 16, 2015

Pleased with performance...the S-mode is fun and sporty, especially for an SUV. The comfort is generally acceptable however there really isn't a whole lot of padding to the seats. Interior storage for the driver is a bit lacking and the door pockets are hard to access if you have big hands like me. My main complaint is the front-end rattling/knocking noise that comes up through the steering column as you pass low speed over minor bumps. It is very noticeable and annoying...it sounds like the car has 250K miles on it and it has done it since day one. I've taken it to 2 different dealers and both basically said that it is safe and that Ford doesn't yet have a fix for it. Unbelieveable!

Shake, Rattle, & Roll

by MN Roadster from MN | July 30, 2015

The vehicle is pretty to look at in the driveway. I get a lot of compliments on how sharp it looks. But drive it for a while and you will soon realize it looks better than it rides: - Knocking front end suspension issues that Ford claims is "normal suspension noise" - Excessive wind noise - Plastic interior can rattle in cold temps - Sync Bluetooth is ineffective due to road noise

Love this suv

by Suv enthusiast from Niagara Falls,NyY | July 19, 2015

Have only had the car for two weeks but it is fully loaded with everything anyone could ask for. Windshield wipers are even automatic according to the amount of rain on the windshield! No messing around with settings. The automatic lift gate is so easy to operate,the park assist,rear camera, warning beeps if anyone is behind your car when you're backing out of anywhere. Lights on the side mirrors let you know there is a vehicle coming up on your side. This car has everything anyone could ask for and for a great price. My husband and I both love the Ford Escape Titanium. It is simply a lot of bang for the buck!

Great 1st Car

by 1st time car buyer from LaPorte, IN | June 16, 2015

I was pretty sure I wanted to buy this car before going to the dealership, and once I drove a few slightly different Escapes, I was sure I wanted it. It's so easy to drive and feels very safe. The seats are comfortable and the buttons on the steering wheel and the voice sync allow me to keep my eyes on the road. This is the first car I've ever bought after living in a big city for years, and it is easy to use and drive. I am very happy with it so far, and my entire buying experience.

Great Escape 2015

by SUV from Alabama | June 8, 2015

I would recommend the Escape 2015 to everyone! It is so great to not touch the back lift to open and close it. The radio with GPS etc. is so awesome with touch screen. Get ready to have fingerprints on it on the touchscreen, though. It has heated seat which is GREAT! I LOVE my Ford Escape 2015.

Great Experince at Hardee Ford

by lois hicks from South Hill, VA | June 1, 2015

me and my husband purchased an Escape from Hardee Ford In South Hill. we worked with internet sales manager Kevin Smiley. he was a very pleasant young man to work with and made everything very simple. we traded in our very new Honda CRV because once we drove the escape we preferred how safe it felt to drive and the ride was better with more room. I would highly recommend the escape.

Awesome

by Crow T Robot from Ann Arbor, Mi | May 4, 2015

So first I'll say it's brand new, 3 weeks old, so how can I say how reliable it is? But so far, reliability would be the only issue I'd have with it. We love it. Amazing gas mileage for such a large vehicle (we have the 1.6l awd), super comfortable for everyone, good but not great storage, great features. The lack of amazing internal storage is relieved slightly by the options of roof cargo (ours has the roof rails and cross rails), and with a trailer hitch you could do a hitch-mounted rack too. Get a larger car for more storage and your gas mileage will go down. The turbo charged engine has hilarious pickup for such a small engine and large car. The bluetooth sync, which is quite frankly a big deal in this day and age is good but not great. I get some funny issues. I think it hates how large my address book is. These are technical issues that Ford really needs to get going on. I am not sure if this is 'reliability' or not. For the most part, it works very nicely. I am a tech guy so I take this in stride, but I can see why Ford gets a lot of bad press in this area. The GPS addition is incredibly expensive. Ford Sync isn't particularly amazing, and the voice recognition pales next to Siri. I use a magnetic vent-mount for my phone and use Siri for things like GPS. Works great. We will see how long these ecoboost engines last. Might get the extended warranty. Amazing visibility, great front seats, powered adjustment is excellent. Rear seat folding both directions is great. Powered liftgate is great. The car is extremely quiet inside and out. Even on the highway the cabin noise is very low....especially compared to our 2011 Focus. My wife arrive home last night and I didn't even hear her pull in. Things just feel well-designed and high quality. To pick nits: I wish there was a power outlet up on the upper part of the dash, so I don't have to string wires up to my phone. Ford Sync isn't nearly good enough to completely replace my phone, for GPS or for playing music without seeing my device. Honestly, how can it? How can a car company beat Apple in something like this? I don't blame Ford. Maybe eventually they'll catch up. Further, although my vent phone mount works great, Ford should put a dedicated phone mount in the car with power. I wish the cupholders were larger and not spaced together. I wish there was a built-in garbage can. I dunno how, but I wish there was.

Repeat buyer of the Escape Titanium

by Love my new car from Brighton, MI | April 14, 2015

I had a 2013 model that was up for lease. I called the first person that answered my request for a new car and made an appointment. I was considering a pull ahead program and wanted to get the same vehicle in a color that I wanted this time, not what I had to take in 2013 because it was on hand at a previous dealership. I gave the dealer my must haves and drove away that night with a new car. Love the car. Liked the updates in the interior. Waiting to see if the gas mileage lives up to the specs that is advertised.

great little one

by chef from valparaiso | April 13, 2015

this is just other ford car in the family like the mustang the ranger and the f 150 i think it beats the others hands down