2015 Ford Escape

Starting MSRP

Overall

Favorite Car ever!

by Love at 1st sight from St Peters Mo | March 20, 2015

My fab husband researched cars and dealerships. He chose the best of both for me. I love my 2015 Escape! He decided on Auto Plaza Ford in Fredericktown,Mo. I couldn't be happier. It was love at first sight. Our salesman John Corp was so knowledgeable and made the experience so positive. He explained the many features and took the time to sync my phone for me. Love that feature! Also the panoramic roof,heated seats,rear camera and so much more. The stone leather interior is so classy. I thought I'd miss my old car. Not at all. I can't wait to get in my new one everyday. I will recommend Auto Plaza Ford Fredericktown to everyone. The whole experience was so much fun! It was so worth the drive.

Good Comfort

by Car Enthusiast from Edgerton, Ks. | March 19, 2015

This a great smaller SUV. Very roomy inside. Outside very stylish. Lines are clean and nice in appearance.

Wonderful Escape!!

by Sylvia from East Hartford, Ct | March 5, 2015

We bought our 2015 Ford Escape from Tom P. at Monaco Ford in Glastonbury_- and its been the BEST Valentines gift ever! Tom treated us like family from the get go. We were so comfortable with him during the entire process! He was very patient when I asked questions and sat in our new car and explained all the operational aspects of the Escape to me as I would be driving it daily.We were so thrilled to buy a brand new car- I had also test drove a 2012 Escape and that was also terrific! But there was something about this silver 2015 Ford Escape that gave me such a secure and safe feeling! Many thanks again to Tom P. we just LOVE our Ford!!

First New Vehicle in 17 Years

by Private Pilot from Southern New Jersey-Gloucester Cty | February 26, 2015

Exterior so similar to other late model SUVs I can no longer spot it in a mall parking lot. My 1998 Lincoln stood out like a sore thumb. Interior full of bells and whistles. LOVE the voice activated controls. Acceleration beats my 1998 Lincoln, with only 4 cylinders. Must be the light weight and axle ratio. Much wasted space above dashboard to accommodate sharply raked windshield. Handles well. Although I cannot see the front of the car as I could with the Lincoln, I know where it is. Don't feel in danger of dinging other cars when I pull into a parking space. Rear view camera is best invention EVER. Wonder why they don't put in a front camera too. All in all, I like the Escape very much.

Wow!

by Bob and Kathy from Mision Viejo, CA | February 15, 2015

From the time we stepped on the lot and we met Charlie, our salesman to signing papers with John in finance, our experience was nothing but 5 star.

My Fords has been allways great

by Bull Dog from Independence, Missouri | February 15, 2015

Over all my wife and I are very happy with the car. How ever the gas mileage not very close to the sticker statement.

Have had my car 3 weeks... Love it...

by Love My Fords from Southwest Florida | February 1, 2015

Cars.com was instrumental in getting a great price. Test drove and after having a mustang convertible for 13 years, I loved - the height and the seat was pretty much the same feeling...Only have about 600 miles, but city and highway - handles like a dream... Dumb stuff I do not like.. They could have put a button inside for trunk..Only 1 pocket on the back of the front bucket seats.. passenger behind driver has no pocket... would have cost $1.00 to have it there. Very stylish exterior.. I am really loving it so far!

15 Escape

by Cgm from Mich | December 30, 2014

Love it except I keep hitting my head getting in & I am short! Only have had it two weeks but it seems very comfortable, stable & handles well.

Best Car I've Ever Owned

by New Ford Driver from Austin, TX | December 4, 2014

This has a nice stylish body style with a lot of extras inside, couldn't have found a better vehicle.

Good car for the price

by granny driver from Commerce Twp., MI | November 1, 2014

I like the 2015 Ford Escape very much. It's roomy and will fit 4 golf bags and I love the color: Sunset. I wish I knew more about the mechanics of it, but color, size and affordability were my important choices.