2013 Ford Expedition EL

Starting MSRP

Overall

Great truck

by Joe from Bushnells Basin NY | October 7, 2014

I got this left over brand new 2013 off Cars.com from Steve Baldo Ford in Niagra Falls. I live in Pittsford NY so it was a big of a drive, but the price was right. We have a 2010 Escape also. But this truck is fabulous. Its the Limited and came loaded with everything you can think of. I absolutely love it. I am 6'5" and should have bought something like this years ago. Plenty of room and as comfortable as it gets. By the way I did not nor do I care about gas at this stage of my life. I wanted the comfort, the safety and the room to haul my musical instruments and anything else I felt like!