2014 Ford Expedition EL

Starting MSRP

Overall

Great Family Truck

by Papa-razzi from California | July 20, 2014

I needed a car that could carry 8 with seats that fold flat, because I haul lots of people and gear. I've only had it 2 weeks so far, but carried my wife, son, daughter-in-law, and 2 grandkids in car seats along with a stroller, cooler, and other items and there was plenty of room for 2 more people and more gear. I also hauled a bunch of lumber, including a couple of sheets of 4'x8' plywood, and I could close the back hatch. It handles great in town and on the highway, looking forward to a trip into the mountains this weekend.

Most luxurious car I have owned

by Utility vehicle from Maryland | May 25, 2014

I wanted a large SUV with both the second and third seats folding down into the floor because I haul a lot of stuff in my vehicle. The other makes only had that feature in the 2015 but Ford had it in the 2014. The year model made a big difference in price. It has all the extra features whici I wanted in this car. I also like a key start which the Ford still features. Also the Ford had more leg room in the passenger front for long trips.

Expedition El is awesome

by Love my expo from Arlington, TX | December 10, 2013

We previously owned a 2005 Expedition and found that it fit our family needs so well that we wanted another one but the longer EL model. The EL is far more practical than the Surburan which we considered too. With the power folding 3rd row and the integrated shelf\divider, its a very practical vehicle. It's very smooth, quiet, soft and spacious with better mpg than our last 2005 model which was a surprise. It's not great mpg by any means but you expect that with a vehicle of this size. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.